LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm ll Over The Place!

Just call me scatterbrain today, because my mind is in a million different places...

I am getting a new laptop from my job today! There is nothing wrong with the one that I have, but we are issued new computers every year. Since the company I work for sold their computer division to Dell, it gets more and more interesting every year. I am fortunate. My job pays for it all...Internet, home phone lines, cell phone...everything! I don't have a particular work schedule, but it is practical to get things done during the day while I have the house to myself, and while I have support teams at my disposal I am cautious...seeing that I am blogging and web-surfing on their time, I try to limit my time on the computer.

To answer a few lingering questions...

It actually took 3 posts to get this story out...
  • The Drama of Friendship

  • And Then There Were Two

  • It Gets Deeper


  • Sadly, my friend with the cheating husband w/ two kids outside of the marriage...tested positive for Herpes.

    As for "High Class"
  • Misery Loves Companyand
  • I Want Some More

  • Our friendship is OVER! After a few more run ins...she slowly faded out of the picture.

  • My weekend Fiasco

  • My Boo's crazy Ex has stopped calling...but you never know with her.

  • The Skin I'm In

  • Diva found someone new (I knew he would)...and they are taking it slow...

    And Last But not least...

    My Cousin is NOT keeping the baby.


    Tell me why two people got into an argument in Anger Management? I thought they were going to fight. It was funny as hell, but I was annoyed because we had to stay longer while the instructor took us through an excise on "How to Agree When We Dsagree."

    The girls in my teen group are doing well. So far, it looks like they are all going to pass to the next grade( depending on the grades that they get on their final exams), and that is rare. Two of them will be starting college this fall. YES!!! For the last couple of weeks, rather than engaging in discussions, I have turned our session into a study hall. Many of them didn't know how to study. They just read the material and hoped to remember it all on the day of the test. My friends all pitched in to help. I just love it when my time and hard work pays off! It lets me know that I am making a difference.

    I actually don't have any questions for the day. Feel free to ask me a question or two if you like...

    8 Comments:

    • At 10:42 AM, Blogger TTD said…

      when do you think you'll accept ur boo's proposal? do you think he's going to ask you again? or you 2 will just agree when the time is right?

       
    • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

      That is awesome what your doing for the girls, which I've said already.

      I don't have no questions :-(

      I wish I could work from home! That would be superb!

       
    • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

      Oh, what do yall do with the old computers? I could always use an upgrade! :-D

       
    • At 11:22 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

      @ttd...Soon...He is getting antsy. I'm just about ready.

      @ladynay...It's cool. The only thing I hate about it is, they feel like you should be available at all times of the day or night...We have an instant messanger service through my job and it drives me crazy! It's worse than the phone!

      @ladynay...They sell them to the employees at a discount price($200). I got dibs on a few this year for my friends, but they go very fast.

      @dee...Me too...one less headache for me. Not that the baby would have been a headache, but the fact that she would want me to keep it, would be.
      @

       
    • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

      I feel terrible for your friend who got herpes from her cheating husband. What a bastard. I hope she really thinks before having a baby with him.

      Your cousin made the right decision. Did she tell you why she decided not to have the baby?

       
    • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Newy said…

      *snicker* ok I went to read your archives and er um....all Imma say is gurl you really need that lil anger management class... LOL

       
    • At 10:51 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

      Why are you in anger management? I need to go so I'm wondering how to go about it.

       
    • At 7:23 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

      @southern gal...yes. She told him.

      @mizjj...She has one one the way. She found out at one of her appointments. My cousin said that if she can't take care of teh baby by herself, then she does not want to keep it.

      @mznewagenda...I know...LOL

      @trina...For fighting in my own d*** house! (Read all about it in my post titled "My Weekend Fiasco"

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home