LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fears, Dislikes, and Facts

I have had my share of problems...we all have. But one major thing that I noticed is, most of my problems are self-inflicted. By that I mean, many of the issues that I have are transferred to me from the people around me. I choose to take them on...

My friends and I got together at my place yesterday. We all decided to take some time out and just talk...Which is something that we haven't done in a while. I got a lot out of the conversation. The whole thing had me thinking...I had so many questions in my head, as I always do, but I wondered...Do we ever really know people?

We all sat around, and me, being the one who always puts the issues out there for discussion, started up as usual. I always make up some kind of crazy game to play. I said, "Let's tell three things about ourselves that no one else her knows. The first one must be a fear, the second a dislike, and the third a fact (about your sex life)." That was a risky topic, because my Boo and a couple of my friends' mates were there as well, but what the hell...

So I started...1)I have a fear of drowning (...and I have my own pool). 2)I dislike when people always call me for money(I got a couple of dirty glances). 3)The fact is...I love to have spontaneous sex. I know mine were a bit boring, but it goes on from there.

My Boo...1)I have a fear of spiders. 2)I dislike people who are negative all the time. 3)The fact is, after sex, I loved to be kissed... all over (I took note to that...)

Next (Male)...1)I have a fear of commitment. 2)I dislike women who think that just because you had sex with them, it's okay to act like you're in a relationship. 3)The fact is, I lose interest in a woman after sex....Meaning, if I had any serious interest in her in the beginning, it leaves after she gives it up...I don't know why, it just does.

Next (Female)...1)I have a fear of dogs. 2)I dislike grown men that expect women to take care of them. 3) The fact is...I have been with over 200 men in some sort of sexual scenario. ( This one blew my mind! We were all looking at her like she was crazy. She just sat there unaffected. She came with one of my guy friends. I don't think she'll be back)

The game went on and on, and a lot of secrets were revealed...

A fear of impotency...A fear of being alone...A fear being robbed...A fear of dreaming(I thought that one was weird)

Disliking cheater...liars...women with thin lips...women with very short hair(shaved)...people who brag about what they have...men who brag about the size of their "you know what"...people who love to have sex all the time...

...And it went on from there.


(This is just for fun, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to...)

1)Name one fear that you have.
2)Name one thing you dislike about people.
3)Name one sexual fact about you.

17 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    1)Name one fear that you have.
    I have a fear of failure. Thus I try to only things I know I'm good at
    2)Name one thing you dislike about people.
    I dislike critical people.

    3)Name one sexual fact about you.
    I'm abstinent now because sex clouds my judgement and makes me lose myself.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Ill bite..

    1)Name one fear that you have.
    Of standing heights, not something like roller coasters, but something like going up the Sears Tower and looking out! OHH HECK NAH!

    2)Name one thing you dislike about people.
    When people think they are better than everyone else and expresses if often. We know you got it like that, you don't have to constantly remind us!

    3)Name one sexual fact about you.
    I like attention on my feet.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i'll have to steal this game for when my b/f and i have our get-together next month...

    fear - of falling from a high place
    dislike - liars
    fact - i get bored w/ having sex in the bed ALL of the time

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger latinachik4lif said…

    1)Name one fear that you have.
    I have a fear of heights.
    2)Name one thing you dislike about people.
    I dislike people when they think they are better than you. Everyone is equal!
    3)Name one sexual fact about you.
    I don't like doing it too often.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznewagenda...Sex is just the opposite for me.

    @ladynay...A foot thing huh...

    @ttd...I like it in different places too...

    @latinachik...we are all equal...

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    1)Name one fear that you have.

    That something horribel lwill happen to one of my kids


    2)Name one thing you dislike about people.

    People that are negative all the time turn me off.


    3)Name one sexual fact about you.

    I like the occational spank

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @msnhim...LOL at the occasional spank.

    @southern gal...I see msnhim isn't the only one that likes a little tap...

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said…

    1. Fear = Drowning. I almost drowned as a child and have never gotten over that. I can't swim and I start to hyperventilate when he water goes above my stomach. But, I love going to islands...go figure. I'm taking baby steps to get over that...

    2. Dislike = Liars. Plain and simple.

    3. Sex Fact = I don't like to receive cunnilingus that often. I view it as a treat, not something to be done all the time...

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Name one fear that you have.
    I'm afraid that one day I'll stop caring about everything and everyone.

    Name one thing you dislike about people.
    I dislike people that can't or don't accept and embrace the differences in people and seek to homogenize everyone.

    Name one sexual fact about you.
    The smell and odors of sex begin to make me nauseous after we're done.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    1)Name one fear that you have.
    2)Name one thing you dislike about people.
    3)Name one sexual fact about you.

    1. i fear never finding true love.
    2. i dislike when people are spineless for the sake of being nice, and lie to keep the peace.
    3. the fact is...my nipples are extremely sensitive...to the point where i can have an orgasm if he fondles them.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @dynasty...I swim, I just feel like one day I'm going to get tired while I'm underwater and it will all be over!

    @freaky...We all are different. People like that get on my nerves!

    @myreason...Haters...the world is full of them!

    @nikki...I hope you find true love. There's nothing like it!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said…

    This sounds like a fun conversation exercise amongst friends.

    1)driving...although I have done it like once or twice a year
    2)people who talk as if they know everything and is right about everything
    3)I love rough sex...

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger SilkySmooth said…

    1) Name one fear that you have:
    I have a fear of heights.
    2) Name one thing that you dislike about people:
    I dislike people who fear the known.
    3) Name one sexual fact about you:
    I love to satisfy.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @dee...I know...Pain just takes away from the fun!

    @sangroncito...Massages are nice!

    @professor...Rough sex, huh...

    @silky...satisfaction is a good thing.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said…

    1. I am also fearful of water
    2. I dislike apathy
    3. I secretly fantasize about being fucked until there is no tomorrow.

    Hey - you asked - lol

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @jamal...And you answered...that's for sure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home