LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, April 24, 2006

He Is Trippin'

I think there is something in the air in Dallas...Fatal attractions are really taking a toll on my relationship. First him, now me!

This weekend, my Boo and I took my daughter to the Arts Festival chaired by E. Badu. It was very nice, to say the least. It was an experience that I am sure she will never forget.

http://www.urbanartsfest.com/

I saw this guy that I used to date, Tucker, at the festival. I must say that he was looking great. The way that linen suit was draped over his muscles made me do a double take. The off-white contrasted with his chocolate skin perfectly...It was a sight to see. He came up to us and said hello, and he introduced me to his lady friend. I introduced him to my Boo, as my friend and that was it, so I thought. The reason Tucker and I never worked, was because he was a "Bug-a Boo" in the words of Destiny's Child. I really put it on him...purposely...but I regretted it later. He was inexperienced, and I turned him out! He had a nice sized tool, but that was it! He was fine, and very popular with the ladies in public, but he had no clue what he was doing behind closed doors. By the time I was finished with him, he was a pro. You know how some people go crazy when you put it on them...Tucker was no exception...He lost his mind. I have never had a piece that good..that I lost my mind! He turned into a freak( a borderline sex addict). He wanted it all the time.
He was very good to me, but after a while I wasn't feeling him like he was feeling me anymore.

He was smothering me. Calling me all the time. E mailing me. Sending me flowers (and I'm allergic to d*** near everything and he knew it), buying me things...and everywhere I went, he wanted to go. If I went out to the mall, to lunch or the club with my girls, he wanted to meet us there. He was driving me crazy. I was into a lot of things, and he wanted to be a part of everything.

I love taking long, hot bubble baths. It's my chance to get away from everything. No matter where I live, my bathroom has to be huge, and really nice. Whenever I was in the bathtub for a long time, he would knock on the door and keep asking, "Are you okay? When are you coming out? I'm missing you already " I had to draw the line. I told him how I felt, and he went ballistic. He said that women would love to have a man like him. Good looking, sexy, good job, nice car, nice crib, and spent more than enough time with them...

Maybe I'm different. I HAVE to have my space. The only time we were apart was when we were working. He was at my house as soon as he got off work, and I couldn't even go to the store alone. My daughter never really talked to him. When he came over, she would just go in her room and play. I never really introduced her to him, and neither of them seemed to mind. I deducted major cool points for that. He seemed sort of jealous of the relationship that I had with my daughter (I didn't really pick up on this in the beginning, until he started making comment...). He wanted me ALL to himself. He even went shopping with my mother and I. It drove me nuts! So I had to break it off. He still kept calling...kept coming by...begging me to take him back. He said that he would change. So I, like a dumb a** took him back. It went well for about 3 months, and then he was back to his old habits. Then one day he asked, "Why is your daughter always at home? You know your mother loves keeping her, why won't you let her go over there for a while?" I said, "She lives here!" I broke it off for good. NO MAN comes before my child. But, he still kept calling off and on up until about a year ago. He started bringing toys and all sorts of things by for my daughter. Sorry buddy, but my daughter is not for sale. I didn't take any of his gifts... He stopped, so I took it that he had found someone to put his energy into. It was a mess. He just didn't get it. I hated the fact that he smothered me, but the thing I hated most was that he didn't understand the fact that MY CHILD COMES FIRST!.

I guess seeing him must have sparked up and old flame because he stopped by my parent's house on Sunday afternoon. We(me, my Boo, my brother & his girlfriend and my parents) were all in shock when he came. My mother is a very sweet person, so of course she invited him in, and told me that he asked to speak to me in the other room. Reluctantly, I went in to talk to him. I looked back at my Boo, and he had this unfamiliar look on his face...was he jealous?
Tucker greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek, and I quickly pulled away. I turned to make sure that my Boo was still in the other room. Tucker told me that he missed me, and he wanted to try to make it work again. I told him that I was very happy with my Boo, and I would not do anything to jeopardize my relationship. It was like he wasn't hearing me or something, because he kept on going on and on about how he still loved me, and wanted me back. I asked him to leave, and as I was doing so, my Boo walked in the room. He said, "Are you okay Babe(that's what he calls me) ? I said yes, and he came and stood beside he. Then he said to Tucker, "The lady asked you to leave." Tucker looked at him, then back at me, then he got up, said goodbye, and left.

He has been calling me non-stop. My number has been the same for the past few years for business purposes. I do a lot of business with Tucker's company, so he still calls for legitimate reasons from time to time.

What has me upset in the whole situation is...my Boo is upset with ME. I don't know if he feels threatened by this man or what, but he is acting a fool. Last night when we got in, I felt like I was in an interrogation room...It really got on my nerves. He said that I lit up when I saw Tucker at the arts show(It was shock...I knew that he would start calling me again...). I didn't tell my Boo that Tucker was my Ex for this very reason...I didn't want to have to go through all the awkward questions. Tucker kept calling last night, so I finally let my Boo answer the phone, and he stopped calling.

My Boo needs to get a grip...He has no room to talk, with all that I went through for him and his psycho Ex last week! But I am not one to throw things back into people's faces. He was too upset to sleep last night, so he went home. The sun was barely peeking over the clouds this morning, and he was up calling me. Of course I didn't answer, so he kept calling. I finally answered, and he wanted to know if I was still upset with him. Huh? Was I upset in the first place? This s*** really has him trippin'.

He only has to work a half day today, and wants to spend the afternoon "making up", but I told him that I have a lot of work to do(which I don't). I just think he needs a little time to reflect on how silly he is acting. As bad as I wouldn't mind "making up" with him, it would defeat the purpose if I give in to his craziness (Maybe later on tonight...LOL)...I put up with his s***, but the first time something gets thrown his way, he can't take it. I don't think so!

I blocked Tucker's numbers from my phone, and this fool called me this morning from a pay phone. He wanted to make sure that I was happy with my Boo. Then he started the whole, "Why couldn't you be happy with me like that" conversation all over again. I hung up he phone and blocked that number as well. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until he gets tired again.

Have you ever had someone(friend, family, ex-lover) in your life that can't let go.

Have you ever ended a relationship with a nice person because they were smothering you?

Have you ever had someone who cared for you, but you didn't care for them the same?

14 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    It never stops in LUVINME land does it? LOL

    Have you ever had someone(friend, family, ex-lover) in your life that can't let go. Not that I can think of

    Have you ever ended a relationship with a nice person because they were smothering you? No

    Have you ever had someone who cared for you, but you didn't care for them the same? Yes and I still kick myself every blue moon for dating his butthole of a best friend!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Nope...the drama never ends with me. At times, I long for drama free days.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    What in the world is wrong with him..sounds like a case of fatal attraction for real...dang girl

    yea I use to date this dude but it didn't get too scary cause he lives in TX..but his tail would get sooo jealous if he even though he heard another guy in the background...I was scared he would hurt himself when we ended it..and to this day he still calls me his boo..um not!!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    yeah.. he's tripping.. how can he be mad at you?? if he brings it up again, i think that i would have to remind him of last week..

    tucker is tripping as well though! i hope he gets the hint!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    Girl don't you hate when your goal is to p whip a mug, then you can't shake they ass....

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Oh no...stop drinking the water in Dallas cause it is definitely tainted!

    I can understand your man feeling uncomfortable, but he DOES need to take into consideration what you went through with him and his ex not too long ago. You guys seem to have a solid relationship filled with trust, so I'm sure this will blow over soon. You are doing a good thing by giving him a minute to collect his thoughts.

    I have to be honest, I have been on both sides of the "being into someone more than they are into you" coin. However, it never reached the stalker level like this Tucker dude.

    Good luck with this one girl...hope everything is back to normal soon.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Big Yes to no 3

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    I have had someone that cared for me, actually loved me and wanted to marry me but I didn't feel the same. When he started feeling the way he felt for me I was already in a relationship. I did spend some time with him and we talked on the phone some, because things were not going well with the person I was seeing and I had alot of time on my hands. I could tell that he really did care for me but I chose to stick it out and try to make my relationship work. Now that guy is married with a baby and I'm still single - go figure!

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    wow! we all going thru it. shyt i had a dream about my "1st" luv last night and that shyt got me wondering.. hmm something n the air..

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Sounds like tha water in Dallas is not the only water that's tainted...

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    I have been gone a few days and all kinds of thing are going on with you....I'll be back when I catch up

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    @ Luvin: No, it's not jus Dallas...I'm sure of that...LOL!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    i have been on both sides of the fence... feeling more strongly than my lover and not feeling as stronger as they did. It sucks and is awkward in either situation. the stalker issue is familiar with me too. The combination of great lovin' from a good persaon can't be THAT hard to come by..can it? Aww heck let's just admit it...WE ARE FLY!!!

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @omar...yes we are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home