LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's The Weekend Baby!

  • This Made my Day!


  • I needed a good laugh this morning. Whew...I know...It's sad...But that's how I have been feeling lately...

    The weekend has finally made it here, and I am so ready for it. I stayed up late working and got up at the crack of dawn to finish up, so that I could have some free time today. It's supposed to rain all weekend, and I am prepared to do the things that lovers do in the rain...

    This weekend is all about my Boo and I. Well, that's how it's supposed to be. I'll still be at home, so I am sure that I will be interrupted, by a little drama. I was suppose to go and get dolled up today, but I'll wait for that. There's no need to waste the money because it will just get messed up, if you know what I mean.

    I don't want to go anywhere this weekend, seeing that I have done something almost everyday this week. I am partied out! I also bought me some new loungewear. Who says that you can't look good while your bummin'!

    I plan on eating good food, while in the company of the man that I love, watching movies, having good sex, and letting the rain fall... Now that's what I call a weekend!

    What is your idea of a good weekend?

    9 Comments:

    • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

      Good people + good food + good hard laughing + good sleep = good weekend! Good sex is a bonus!

       
    • At 9:28 AM, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said…

      thats nice, about u and your boo, maybe i will be fortunate to experince such as u one day

       
    • At 9:41 AM, Blogger TTD said…

      i got that video in an email yesterday..

      your weekend sounds like my weekend last week.. and hopefully again this week (i just have to add a little bit of work into the equation)

       
    • At 9:48 AM, Blogger latinachik4lif said…

      tight! n a nice weekend would just b way ladynay said.

       
    • At 9:50 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

      @ladynay...Sounds liek a winner!

      @torrance...I hope you find someone nice...

      @ttd...Sorry you had to work...but I bet your Boo made it all better...LOL

       
    • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

      Im gonna have to agree with Ladynay. That would be my perfect weekend.

       
    • At 12:32 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

      that sounds perfect...by good food u mean ordering out right? lol becuz I'm feeling dat.

       
    • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       
    • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

      Awwww...I mean, I can't really understand what she was saying, but I feel bad for that woman :o( Whatever she said...I bet she'll never say it again!

      You pretty much summed up my idea of a great weekend...don't you just love the rain? Don't hurt him girl...make sure you let him come up for air! LOL. Have a great weekend...you deserve it!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home