LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Weekend Fiasco!

As the saying goes, When it rains it pours...Well I must have been in one hellava hurricane this weekend! From Friday evening to Monday morning, it was a whirlwind!


Starting Friday night...

My Boo and I were invited to a birthday party for his best friend. The party was very classy. It was thrown at a downtown hotel. We got there, on CP time (because of me), which had him irritated because he is the prince of punctuality. Everyone in the room was dressed to kill and I loved the vibe...Good music...Smiling faces. That was until I saw one face that I didn't want to see...His ex. Somehow my Boo failed to mention that his ex is still good friends with his best friend's girl. So she invited her to the party. His best firend is naive. She just wants everyone in the world to be one big happy family, but life just isn't like that. So I'm not surprised that she invited her. She tries to be nice to everyone. When she and I met initially, she was on my turf, but now the ball was in her court. She had all of her people around her, and I was at a loss, because other than my Boo, I only knew a few people in the room. We stared at each other for a moment...

Later, she spotted my Boo on the other side of the room talking to a few of his friends. I was seated at our table with a few other girlfriends/wives (waiting for him), and I was getting bored. They were talking about the latest fashions...Who bought what...Who married who...who just had a baby...yada yada yada...

I never lost sight of him, and apparently, neither did she.

Then she did it...she got up and went to talk to him. I kept my cool, remained seated, and watched his every move. She walked up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned to face her and he got this wild look on his face. He started to play with his right ear, which he does when he gets nervous, he looked right at me and d*** near broke his neck trying to get to our table.

He took me by the hand, and led me onto the dance floor to talk. I guess he didn't want the nosey a** women at our table in our business, which was fine with me. He already knew what I was thinking. He said, "I don't know why she won't leave me alone. She said she wants me." Now I started to get mad. I had given this woman the benefit of the doubt. I sat down and talked to her woman to woman and she promised me that she would go away. Well, I guess she lied.

There's a thin line between being lady like and an a** whopping, and it's called money. I thought about the effort I had put into buying the perfect dress, shoes, jewelry...Getting me hair and nails done, a facial, legs waxed...and I thought twice about grabbing her boney a** right then and there. Little did I know that she would give me the perfect opportunity later.

I danced with my Boo, not saying a word...his mind on keeping me calm and my mind on that woman! I try not to let people get to me...not to let them get in my head...but it was too late. She had crossed the line not once but twice...Disrespect me once, and I let it go, but twice ... That's a big no no in my book. Then she had the nerve to walk over to us. My Boo stepped in front of me, and I just stayed put, and listened. All eyes were on us at this point, because most of the people at the party were friends of his and his best friend(Hence the reason I went took extra measures to look wonderful!),so I suppose they knew the situation.

She looked straight at me, and spoke boldly. She said..."I want him back. I heard you were getting married, and I can't take it...I want him back" I wasn't shocked. I knew that with my Boo being so ready for marriage, he had probably told his best friend that he popped the question, who in turn told his girlfriend, who must have told his ex...So it was cool. I know what I have. He is a very good man, and I can't blame anyone for trying to hold on to a good thing. But, when that good thing is GONE...Let it GO! My Boo said to her, still standing in front of me, "Please leave US alone. You are embarrassing yourself. What we had is gone. LET IT GO, and move on with your life. " She looked at me with the look of hatred in her eyes, and walked away, but I knew from that look that this wasn't over.

After our little fiasco, I was ready to go. I was tired of people watching me, trying to feel me out...See if I was upset, or what the heck I was feeling in general. My Boo sensed how I was feeling, so he said his goodbyes, and we left. That is one of the many things I love about our relationship. We have a non-verbal communication that many people don't have. I can give him a look, and it's like he instantly knows what to do next. He knows my moods and it's like he knows what I am thinking before I say it...I was glad we left. But it was far from over.

Saturday, I get this strange call from Alana (they psycho stalker) and she says that she needs my help. Our daughters had a dance recital Saturday evening, and she wanted to know if I could take her daughter. She said that one of her other kids had a volleyball game that evening, her husband had to work, and there was no way she could get her daughter there in time. Now I know I told this chic to stay away from me, but me, with my "always trying to help somebody" a** tells her that I will pick her daughter up on our way to the recital. Now she thinks we are friends because I helped and, and she's back to her routine of bugging the h*** out of me! She called me Sunday to hang out with her family at the park. I knew I shouldn't have done her a favor. Why can't she see it as a favor and leave it alone. I did it so the little girl wouldn't miss out, NOT FOR HER...and the saga continues...

Saturday night, my daughter leaves the recital with her dad, which give me some "ME" time ( or at least I thought). When I get to my Boo meets me at the door looking crazy. He said that his ex had been following him around, calling, and just basically harassing him all day. She made one big mistake. She followed him to my house.

I live in a very nice neighborhood. One where there are not many of US if you catch my drift. She pulled up in front of my house, and sat in her car. We went in the house like she wasn't even sitting there. My Boo was making me nervous, pacing back and forth, playing with his d** * ear! I finally had to tell him to sit down and chill out. Then the doorbell rang...

I wasn't going to answer it at first...I didn't know what she was capable of...Whether she had a gun, or knife, or what she planned to accomplish. For a I started to call the police on her, but my business with her was not finished. My Boo answered the door. She stood there is skin tight short and a tube top( skinny as h***...It was a mess). So I knew that she had nowhere to hide a weapon. She just stood at my front porch sobbing. My Boo turned and walked away from the door, and left her there. Now it was nothing separating us except the glass on my storm door, and not even that could hold the rage that I was feeling. No one disrespects my space. My home is my comfort zone, and one you invade my space, it's over!

She must have not been thinking, because she let herself in...WTF! She dried her eyes, and stood toe to toe with me. I'm thicker and I had her by about an inch in height. I have to give it to her, the girl had heart, but it led her in the wrong direction today. I grabbed her and commenced to beating the h*** out of her. I gave that girl one of those old, country a** whoopings. You know the kind where your parents used to beat your a** and talk to you at the same time. She was screaming and pleading, and it was like I had blacked out for a second...I had no mercy on her at that moment. After my Boo felt she had had enough, he pulled me off of her. She just laid there on the floor in a fetal position, crying. I could have kicked her...But I think that she had gotten the point by now. She got up slowly...My Boo still had a tight grip on me (he had me in a bear hug)...and started coming towards him. As he was letting me go, she slapped him hard in the face. All I could think was...Is this b**** crazy? I grabbed her by the neck and choked her. I let her go when she started gagging and turning red.

Of course my neighbors called the police. She was arrested, I wasn't, but I got a nice little citation for assault. I called Monday morning, and was scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon...( I thought that was TOO quick, but apparently I had whooped the daughter of a very prestigious man in Dallas...another fact that I didn't know). My Boo's best friend was able to pull a few strings. The assault charge was dropped and I got off with no fines...she didn't. Plus, she has to do community service. Obviously, this wasn't her first run in with the law. But, we both got a friendly invitation to 12 weeks of anger management, which, at this point for me, doesn't seem like a bad idea...But I am still pissed because this whole situation was unnecessary.

I am glad that I told me Boo that I want to wait to get married because obviously, I have a little more homework to do. Love is blind...But you better believe I have on x-ray goggles right now! We took the time Sunday to come clean... I didn't want any more surprises! We laid everything out on the table, and swore not to look back. I have no BIG skeletons...But this conversation could have made us or broken us. I learned a lot about him that I didn't know. Some things that I like, and some things that I didn't like AT ALL, but his honesty helped me to accept the things I cannot change. I shared with him some things that I had never shared with anyone. He took it all in... We're willing to work through our differences because at this point, the good beats the bad by a landslide! So...FORWARD we shall go!



Why is that people never want to see you happy? I mean, what do haters get out of what they do?

28 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    OMG!! That b*tch is crazy!! and im glad you whipped her ass! i hope she learned her lesson.. you & ur man should take a restraining order out against her ass.. to help it sink in for her...

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD how'd I know you was gonna be beating some tail? How did I know? LOL

    His ex is BOLD for walking in your house! She may actually still really be in love with your man and as the saying goes...love makes you do some dumb ish!

    It's good yall had an open talk about yourselves. I think it'll make your relationship that much stronger. Sure there are some bad things, but even Prince Charming is flawed. Can't like everything about anybody, it's impossible!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Oh and your stalker...you may need to find a way to handle that before it gets to out of hand. I don't want to be reading about you or her on MSNBC! LOL

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    OMG!!! not that you had to beat her down in your house...too funny! Somehow I can't imagine you giving someone a beat down but hey *shrug* everyone has a breaking point

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Damn! She had that beat down coming. I guess saying good for you wouldn't be the right thing to do but... ;o)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    WHOA...I'm speechless. That heifer had more than "heart"...she had a "death wish." I could accept her foolishness at a public place, but at your home??? Although I hate physical violence, I understand why it had to come to blows.

    You were absolutely right to trust your instincts on the marriage proposal...and I'm glad that you and you Boo had a chance to clear the air. There is nothing like going into a situation looking through frosted glass. You can see clearly now, so proceed with caution (not that I think that moving forward with your Boo is the wrong decision...I don't).

    Unfortunately haters get some kind of sick pleasure from doing the trifling things that they do...you just have to keep your eye on the prize and not stoop to their level. It will all work out the way that it is supposed to in the end (I realize this is much easier said than done).

    I had a friend that had to go to anger management too...LOL...she got a kick out of it and, I must say, is a much different person for it. Good luck with that!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...Crazy is an understatement.

    @ladynay...I have known to throw a blows...That's why I can't understand for the life of me why the stalker won't leave me alone. now.

    @mznewagenda...From the looks of me, you would never think that I fight...but I do!

    @freaky deaky...Yep...I unleashed a lot of built up frustration... Anger Managenment(LOL)...It could have been worse...D***, I had to get my hair done over and I broke two nails!

    @Darbs...I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm sure that I can learn something from it.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Well at least it was in your home so that gave u some leeway when teh police came as far as self defense....Hopefully in the future BOOS best friend own't invite her to any more funcitons...U better than me cuz IM 2 PRETTY 2 FIGHT but i will fbck a bitch up...

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger OhWordU2 said…

    Oh Wow!!! When ever you need a
    roller im down son!


    OhWordU2

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Luvin: That's what it is all about...livin' and learnin'!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ my reason...I don't scare easily. If she wanted to do something to me, she would have by now. I have been through too much to be scraed...She has known where I live for quite some time now...As far as my daughter is concerned, I work from home, so I pick her up. If I can't, then her father can get her. I don't let her go ANYWHERE without close family (Her grandparents or my brother).

    All I can say is...if it's my time, I have to go.

    @ms. new booty...I feel you on that being too cute to fight!

    @ohwordu2...I feel ya!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Darbs...Yep, but if people like her keeps messing with me, I'll be back to my old antics in no time! LOL.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    LMAO...I understand!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    OK Tiger Tyson! Kick that hoe ass! She did NOT just walk into a Texan's home without asking first. You should have kicked her for your blog friends and then told her the reason you kicked her---for us! Remind me that when I need a rolling partner to help me put a brick through someone's car window, I swing by and pick you up!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Mrs A. said…

    hot diggity damn!!! that was W-I-L-D!!!!!!!! dang, as i read, i was getting hyped myself, like i wanted some tag-team action so i could get a lick in!!! sometimes i really hate women....girl, do your thang!! she's got it now!!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @southern gal...I had to talk to him. I had to make sure that I wouldn't be getting any more surprises.

    @terrance...I got ya back! Yep she did it...I had to take a couple of days to myself after it was all over...Let's just say that it is in her best intrest to stay away from me. I don't want you to be reading about us...

    @missa...maybe now she'll chill out and sit her skinny a** down somewhere.

    @Everyone...Just blogging about the whole scenerio has got me hyped up. I think I need to hit the gym to work off some of this extra energy before I do something crazy!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said…

    what is this chick made of???

    i can't believe her nerve!!! it's like out of a movie or sumthin...

    she did deserve that whuppin...lol
    but how long was she wit ur man?
    do they have kids?
    she seems too bold to just have been any ol' girlfriend...

    whew! drama!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @diamonds...She was with him for a couple of years.

    My Boo doesn't have any kids...

    She can't have kids...that's one of the things he told me on Sunday.

    I asked him what kind of spell he put on her because she is off the chain.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @baby o...I hear you girl!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    OH SNAP!

    i can't believe that heffa DID THAT.

    man, if i had been there, i'd be whooping her ass WITH YOU. the NERVE.

    i'm glad your man is aware of what he has with you and is through with his ex. alot of folk don't have that kind of strength. exes can be menaces. they don't want you to be happy unless it's with them, if only to assuage their egos.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ nikki...I just hope she got the point. An a** whooping does tend to make people smart very quickly.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    See now, I step away from Blogopia for a moment and I come back to what?....Daram!!!! Of course. *shakes head* That is a MESS!!
    How did I know that things were ot thru wit that heffa? It is SOOOOO hard to let go of something you THINK is meant for you just because it looks right from your obsession hazed perspective, but that don't mean you get stuck on stupid and go around followin folk! she needs help. If that whoopin' didn't knock some sense into her...she may require a therapist.
    Thanx for the shout out boo. you know i love to love ya.

    {why do i keep hearin in my head "WHOOP DAT TRICK (GET 'ER) WHOOP DAT TRICK (GET 'ER) " From Hustle and Flow? LMAO ROTFL}

    In Progression
    Omar Ramon

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Omar...Now I'm going to have that d*** song in my head all day long!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    BEAT A BITCH'S ASS !!!! I know thats right!!!! Crazy bitch...what the hell is her problem??

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @valentino...Nothing Now...I got that B****!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger N4R said…

    You gonna get me fired...LOL I was reading this post while I suppose to be making calls. I started to crack up something serious when you said she was in the fetal position and you could have kicked her. That would have been hot. Too funny!!! Damn I should have read this post before I read the one about the BF girlfriend.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    LOL...We wouldn't want that to happen...Now that I think about it, I wish I would have kicked her! But, I guess the damage is done now.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    You got m e in stitches here.never a dull moment at all in your life

     

Post a Comment

<< Home