LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, March 13, 2006

Misery Loves Company

Why does everyone bring their drama to my house? My house is a peaceful place because I make it that way. It's my space, and tranquility is a must for me. I will do ANYTHING for a peace of mind. I will get rid of people in my area when they interrupt my balance. No warning...I just cut them off. Well, my girl crossed the line this weekend, and the b**** had to go!

I am not the jealous type. I feel that no matter what you do a man/woman will do what they want. In a previous post titled Karma is a Mutha I introduced the situation of one of my girls...High Class. She is still trying to get back with her ex, and he is still not having it. So her unhappiness is starting to show. Now, she is always negative. She talks bad about everyone. When we are all together, she has to start some mess with someone in the group. It's terrible. I do not like hanging with her these days because she can really put a damper on everyone's mood. She's my girl, and I know she is going through a bad time, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and still invited her to do things with us.

My daughter was baptized on Sunday (I am Baptist). I always said that I would wait until she was ready. She walked up in front of the church a few weekes ago on her own, so I knew it was time. My daughter called everyone in the family(plus my friends) and invited them to come. We took up about 6 pews in the church. It was quite a spectacle. After church, everyone went to my mom's house. My dad barbecued, and we had a blast! I was being the perfect hostess. Making sure everyone had food, and drink, and just making sure they all were comfortable. My man was outside sitting by the pool, talking to my brother. They had all made plans to come back to my place and watch the Mavs basketball game later. My friend High Class has always liked my brother( he won't give her the time of day), but my brother and I made a deal back in the day to stay away from each others friends. I had a friend that he used to date, and the situation turned ugly. He didn't want to date her anymore, but she kept finding excuse to come by my house anyway. So I had to cool it with her for my brother's sake. I must admit, my brother is quite the catch. Handsome, successful...He's got his s*** together, he just keeps finding these crazy a** women that won't let him go. He is dating a nice girl now, so we'll see how things work out...

I look out the window, and my girl is sitting right in the middle of this group of guys (my cousins, my brother's friends, my friends...You know how people just come out of nowhere when there's free food) . She is a nice looking female with a great body, so the guys didn't seem to mind her presence. I walked out to see if they needed anything, and to be nosey of course, and my friend gave me the ugliest look, like I was wrecking her flow. My brother and my man picked up on it too, but I didn't say anything at that moment. I went back in the house to get the guys some drinks, and I walk out and she is all in my man's face. I am like WTF! Though I was starting to get upset, I still didn't say anything, no wanting to ruin the family event. I could tell that my man was getting uneasy, so he walked back in behind me with this "help me" look on his face. I told him that I would be right back to handle my friend, so he went back outside. When I went to take the rest of the drinks out, my man, my brother, or my girl were nowhere in sight. Now I am suspicious. I looked around for them, and found them on the side of the house. My man issitting there with this stunned look on his face, and my brother is holding High Class by the arms! I run to see what is going on, and I see that my Boo's lip is busted. My girl's hair is all over the place. Both my man and my girl start yelling at the same time, trying to tell me what happened. I get them to calm down, and I give them both a chance to explain. My man says that my girl asked him to F*** her like he F***s me. (That's why you can't talk to your girls about your sex life, which I don't go into detail, I just said that he can hold his own!). I looked at her and she said that he was lying, he was trying to get at her.

My brother, who had been paying attention the whole time, told me what really happened. He said that my girl did in fact proposition my man out by the pool. He said that he acted like he didn't hear them, so he could see how my man would react. He said my man told her to go f*** herself...And she got pissed off. She told him that if he told me what she said, he was going to turn it around and make it look like he was lying. That's what I walked up on earlier. My man later told me that he didn't say anything to me when he came in the house because she had threatened to make it look like he was lying.

He got up from the pool( he was trying to leave before things got out of hand), and my brother said she soon followed him. My brother followed her to see what was going on. He said when he got around the corner, she was slapping he s*** out of my man saying..."You know you want me! No man has ever turned this down!" By now I am livid. I never really get into fights, although I can throw down. I grew up with a brother and several male cousins, so I was the cutest little tomeboy on the block, and all the females around the way knew it. I only fought when I was provoked. I still haven't lost my edge...But I am a lady! There is a time for peace...And then there is a time to beat a B****'s ass, and now was that time. She hit my Boo in the face, and he was defenseless against her...Being that he doesn't hit women...BUT I DO! I commenced to beating the hell out of her. She wasn't even trying to fight back( she has seen me in action before), but I didn't care, I just kept hitting her in d*** face to show her how HE felt. She grabbed her now bloodied lip and looked at me crying. She kept trying to apologize, but I wasn't hearing it. I just told her to get her s*** and go. By now my other friends and cousins are standing around, and my man and I am looking a mess. I go back inside to gain my compose, but I was too upset for the festivities. I am glad my kid didn't see me out there acting a fool!

I told my mom what happened, and since my daughter is going out of town with my parents for Spring Break, I left her there(saved me a trip back)... Then we left. My friends all went home, and I told them that I would call them later to let them know what happened. My man and I talked all the way home. We had to laugh at how my girl was begging for me to stop hitting her, and he commented on my mean right hook. But I started to cry. I was hurt that my girl had done something like this to me. I have been there with her through so much. She was supposed to be one of my closest friends, and she crossed me. She tried to call several times, but I have nothing to say to her right now. I do want an explanation, but I have to wait until the hurt is gone....I might be tempted to beat he a** again if I see her face to face.

Have you ever been crossed by someone that was close to you? What would you do in this situation?

12 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i have been crossed like this. in middle school.. and i never spoke to the chick again! i dont care how miserable ur friend is.. if she's ur friend, she would never do anything like that! if it were me, i wouldnt hear anything she had to say.. she'd be cut out of my life.. true, u should never choose ur man over ur girls.. but she disrespected u, ur relationship, ur man (wtf would she hit him?!?) and ur folks home... cut her ass off!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    My mouth is still dropped!

    NO SHE DIDN'T come to YOUR crib and push up on YOUR man and then hit him when she got turned down!!!!! OHH NONONONO!

    Yeah I have been crossed like that, and lemme tell you, I am not the easiest person to get really mad, but I was so hot, she moved out the state, no BS! We have not communicated since she left.

    Like TTD said, real friends don't do that ish!

    Your man maybe attractive but she should have left her thoughts in her daggone head! I don't care how unloved she feeling right now!

    *eyeroll*

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Everytime I think about it, I see myself choking the s*** out of her again!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Man she should have known you were gonna tear into that tail if you found out what she said and did. What did she think she was proving..man. I would have done the same thing, especially if I knew my man was vulnerable and she backed him into a corner...jealousy is an ugly thing.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    DAMN girl!!!! you did the right thing. I would have beat that ass too!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    I am glad you are a lady....I hate to see you when you are not!! LOL... I think you did the right thing. Beat that ass in defense of your man and take questions later. It HURTS, and I mean really HURTS when someone very close to you betray you. All the men in the world and she had to choose yours?!?! That begs the other question: Was she really your friend from the start? Hmm....

    Another devil's advocate question came into my head. In reading this I am very glad that you stood up for your man. However, what would you have done if your brother had NOT heard everything and you went around the corner to see the scene with just the two of them? Would you have instantly believed him still or would this entry be in another form? Curious to know...

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Wow,whole lotta drama there.That's just wrong what your friend did-you don't move in on your friend's man-you just don't.I would most definitely have thrown her out and it would be a long time before we ever spoke again

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    WOW...

    I've never been crossed like this, nor have I ever crossed anyone like this. I can't really say what I would do, but I don't blame you for doing what you did. Some times it has to get gangsta...too bad it had to happen at an event like that.

    Cool down...here her out...but I would not suggest that you let her back into your life.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @terrance...Honestly I can't answer that question. I knew my girl was no good by the way she treated men, but I never thought she would do it to me.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @dizyaboy...she made me'loose my religion' for a moment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home