LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Drama of Friendship!

I'm back blog buddies!

Last night, my friends and I all went out. You would think my man would be tired of looking at me after being closed up in the house with me for 2 days, but he happily tagged along...He's got it BAD! I normally don't go out too much during the week because I have to start my mornings fairly early. I was 'child-less' for the night so I went for it! We had to get my girl out of the house!

She has been married for 5 years and she found out that her husband was cheating on her for 4. They were trying to have kids, but have been unsuccessful. She also found out he has a 2 year old daughter by this woman. She is a wreck. Won't eat, won't sleep. I've been going by and checking on her for a few minutes everyday (even during my rendezvous). Yesterday, it was like she snapped out of it and wanted to go out. I looked into her eyes and saw an emptiness. One that didn't live there before. Her face looks tired and stressed. She drowned her sorrows in the devils nectar last night. I am so concerned about her. Her husband was her life, and having his baby was her dream.

She still thinks she is going to wake up, and someone will tell her that this was all a bad dream. But the reality of it hit her in the face yesterday. He told her that if she cannot accept his child, then he was leaving...He moved out yesterday.

Yesterday morning, she kept saying that she didn't want to live without him. I seriously think my girl is going to try to kill herself. All of the signs are there. I keep calling her to make sure she answers the phone, and if she doesn't, I go to her house. Before last night, she refused to leave the house.

I called this morning, and as strange as it seems, she said was getting dressed for work (at 3:00 am). I didn't believe her, and went over there. I know she had to have a hangover, because the girl was hitting the bottle really hard last night. I called her job to see if she made it, but they said she had taken a 2 week leave of absence. I am so worried right now. I hope she doesn't go and do anything foolish to get herself into trouble. Maybe she is just having a little indiscretion of her own, to ever the score...She is not at home and she is not answering her cell phone. Her husband called me to see if I had heard from her( and I'm like WTF). Even though I didn't really want to talk to him, I knew that he did love her( I hope no one ever shows me love like that), and he was just concerned. I told him that I talked to her early this morning, but I have no clue where she is. I don't know if he is scared for his life or worried, but he is loosing it. He keeps calling me to see if she has turned up, but she hasn't. He has already stopped by my house twice this morning. I don't want to alarm her family yet, because she still has not told them. I don't know what to do. Hopefully she will turn up soon. I pray that she is safe wherever she is, and that she will just snap out of it and go home.

Friends can get you twisted up into all kinds of things. Here I am wondering if my girl is going to kill herself or this man. And to think, I was in total bliss less than 24 hours ago.

What type of trouble have your friends gotten you into?

7 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Hmm...let me think about this one. Then again I don't know if it's trouble but we always manage to have some kind of adventure when we are together LOL...it's funny cause with a real friend if they do some crazy type stuff..ok you're mad but after a week or so you laugh about it...

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Trouble to me is like getting arrested. My friendships(knock on wood) haven't ended up that way. I have a tendency to put myself into awkward situations but nothing drastic. Recently, I couldn't drive my car for fear taht my girls man would see it when she told him I wasn't with her when I was but she was with somebody and she made me seem like the WHORE when it was really her.......Im like I ain't fuggin him why can't I drive my car!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I can't think of anything at the moment, but continue to look after your girl.

    A problem that some of us females get into is that we fall so hard for our partner that we make them our life. It's sad.

    I will keep her in my thoughts.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    i hope ur friend turns up really soon..

    my friend (ex-friend) got me into a fight at a club trying to defend her.. and she didn't even have my back. I got a scar on my face as a result of it.. it's not really evident, but i know it's there.. everytime i see it, i think to myself, i shoulda fucked her up at the end of the night, since she aint have my back (reminds me of that episode of girlfirends)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said…

    i'm really worried about your friend!
    her story hits very close to home.
    i'll be praying...

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Nothing really drastic-more like covering for them etc.But usually, it consists of being the shoulder to cry on

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Thanks for the sound advice, as usual ladies...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home