LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, March 03, 2006

And Then, There Were 2.....

Well, my girl still has not turned up. No one has heard from her still. I'm still worried...Still praying. I'm calling her momma today and spilling the beans. I know I promised her I wouldn't say anything, but I have to. Some promises are just too much to keep. I am a loyal friend, but this is asking too much. I am giving her until sundown. If she still hasn't turned up or called, I'm telling!

Her husband came by my house yesterday because now he is worried out of his mind. I'm not one for "I told you so" but what in the heck did he expect? He asked me what I knew, and I told him. Then he said, "There is more." He said that he has another son by another chic, but he has not told my friend yet. He wanted to let her digest the news of the first one, before hitting her with the second. The news hit me like a ton of bricks, and he's not even my husband.

Tears flowed from his eyes as he told me how it happened. He said that he and my friend were not even having problems. He just did it. My friend never stressed him about his whereabouts, so he found that it was easy to cheat on her. So he did it.
I was like, "Was she supposed to keep up with you? Should she have had a low-jack put on your car or a tracking device on your phone? Is it our responsibility to keep up with our mates? Whatever happened to trust?"

He said that he didn't love the other women, it just happened. I told him, nothing JUST HAPPENS, we have to make it Happen! He said the he took the wrong approach in telling his wife. His words were cruel and uncompromising. He said that she just cried. She didn't argue or scream, she just cried and asked him to leave. Something inside of me would not let me feel sorry for him. All I could think about as I looked at him was, my girl is someone suffering(mentally or physically), all because of you. I hope nothing happens to my friend. If something does, it will be hard for me not to HATE (yes hate), this man.

I was barely able to talk to my teen group this week. I just listened as they talked, but my mind was not there with them.

He came back to my house last night. He hasn't told his family yet (not even about his 2 kids). What is he waiting for. It's not like it's going to go away! He says that he loves his wife, and would die if something happened to her. He fell asleep on my couch. It took everything in me not to him in the head with a skillet. Against my better judgment, I just woke him up, and told him that he needed to leave ( I would have much rather beat his a** while he was asleep, but I decided against it) .

How can you love someone and cheat on them? Is it possible? Is it really love? How could you have a child by a person that you don't love? I understand that things happen, but twice! Could you forgive a man/woman for this? Would you still want to be with your husband/wife.

Til death do us part....How far do those vows really go?

8 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    My sentiments exactly!!!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Yes you can love someone and cheat on them. For some people sex is just sex...and sex creates babies whether your in love or not.

    Now I would think that the first occurance would have slowed your girls husband down, but he kept on and made another....unexcusable!

    I wouldn't stay in the marriage if it was me.

    In my current mindset, I don't believe in marriage, so marriage vows are just considered nice words that sound nice in my world.

    I can't think of one "new school" couple that has put in the work to make a marriage work, not one. On or offline, regular joe's or celebrity!

    Unfortunately, your girl is never going to fully trust another man like she trusted her husband again. The "what if's" are gonna eat her up on the inside.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    DANG!!!
    Personally after the first one I would be somewhat suspicious of his behavior but I would take my vows very seriously. Maybe he has some other issues than just it being easy to cheat on her...umm wow. It might be easy to jump off a building but that doesnt' mean I'm doing it.

    I'd tell as well cause you never know the difference in time when it comes to life and death till after the fact and perhaps her mom might know a place that she might have gone to clear her head. i hope she turnes up, I'll keep her in my prayers

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    If I was you I would tell her mother everything. I could not hold that type of information in this situation.

    I also think your friend is ok. I know she is beyond devastated, but I think she already had plans to go away and get herself together because she had enough sense to take time off of work. That means she is thinking rationally.

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    I think that man wants to eat his cake and have it .He comes over as a selfish SOB with the correct lines.I hope your girl shows him the door,who needs that kind of aggro?

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    OMGoodness! I don't know what to say.. yes you can love someone and cheat (i've done it) but the excuse of "she made it too easy" CANT be the case.. i think people cheat b/c they arent completely happy.. the cheating i could forgive.. but not the children.. i wouldn't/couldn't stay.. i would HATE his kids.. and would NEVER be able to love them like a step-mother should

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    I hope that your friend is okay. It’s a coincidence but I have a friend that is missing to. She is 4 months pregnant and has not been seen or heard from in a month.
    I pray that both our friends are okay.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Thanks for all the comments and the prayers...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home