LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Want Some More!

The saga continues( a continuation of yesterday's post)...

It's official. The b**** is crazy. I guess an A** whooping was not enough for her.

She has been calling me non stop since the s*** hit the fan on Sunday. She will not let up. She says that she has to talk to me, and will no stop until I hear her out. Normally, persistence is a good thing in my book, but she has crossed the line this time. Right now, I just need a little space to cool down, and then I'll be ready to at least hear whatever piss-poor excuse she has for her actions.

Since I wouldn't take her calls, or listen to her, she went another route. She called my man and went by his house! WTF! If I were her, and my close friend had just b*** my a** for something that I had done to that man, I would stay as far away from him as possible. But some people just don't learn. He asked her to stop calling, but she wouldn't. Then he looked outside, and she was parked in front of his place. At first I was trying to figure out how she knew where he lived, but I remembered that we were all together one night, and he had to stop by his place to pick up something... but why would she ever go back there? At first I told him to call the police, but my heart softened a little for her ( momentarily). I went by there instead.

I pulled up behind her and she didn't move. I got out of the car, and I walked to the driver's side window, and tapped on it. I told her to get out of the car because we needed to talk. She cracked the window just enough for me to hear what she was saying. She said, " I will get out if you calm down. Promise that you won't hit me." It was hard, but I gave her my word. My man came out of the house...He said, "Are you cool? You know how my neighbors are." I told him that everything was fine. He had a few of his friends over finishing up some paperwork from their investment group. He suggested that we come in and talk. He told my girl that it was best for her to comply, since she had witnesses, and a couple of bodyguards. I thought that was funny. But I was in no mood for sarcasm.

I went in, and we talked. She told my of how she had seen my man a a club that we used to hang out at. She said that she liked him long before I met him, but she never said anything to me or him. She said that she didn't have the nerve to approach him. Now this is a gold-diggah talking...And she's intimidated(yeah right!). She said that he didn't seem like the type of man that would take her stuff, and that's what she needed in her life. So she could change her ways. I then explained to her that he and I have been messing around for a long time now. We just decided to make it official a few months ago. Then I told her taht a man cannot change who you are. She would have to do that for herself. Through this conversation, I got a chance to see how weak she is. She uses her looks and ability to make men go crazy, to cover up what she lacks on the inside (Maybe I should have been taking her to my teen group meeting with me). She said that she felt bad for what she did, and she was sorry. Did she think that was enough? Just because she had seen him, and liked him before she knew about us being together, she felt it was okay to propostion him? Like I told her, that was then, and this is now. She said that she was testing him(that's bull***. She's just trying to talk her way out of it because she got caught). I told her to think long and hard before she tries to test anyone else. I am the only professor he needs giving him those kinds of tests right now! She broke the "friend-code". Once I have him, He is OFF LIMITS. No exceptions!

She kept apologizing, but I told her that she was just wasting her time. I told her that I still loved her as a person, but my love and respect as a friend was gone. I can never trust her again. She told me that she needed me to be her friend. But I can't do it. Like I said in my last post, I have really been there for her. Mentally and emotionally, when she had no one...Financially, when the gold-diggin' game didn't go like she expected, I picked up the slack...Physically, when her own momma wasn't around....I was a friend, and I was there. Even when it inconvenienced me, I still had her back. She really has used me to the fullest. She has been like a leech, and I couldn't let her go. A parasite of sorts, feeding on my strengths, and weakening me in the process. She has been co-dependent on me for too long. But now, the journey is over.

She said that none of my other friends will talk to her. I told her that I have no control over how they think. They have their own minds and opinions. They told her that they can't trust her anymore. Once you cross one, you cross us all, because that's how we roll. This time, she just went too far. I reminded her that she was MY friend to begin with, and they grew close to her through ME. So what did she expect? I'll never say a bad thing about her to anyone outside of our circle...If she is dying or needs food, I will help her. That's just me. My heart won't allow me to be evil, but it also won't allow me to forget the pain that I feel right now. I will never let her know that I would still help her if and only if no one else was around. That time will just have to come. As far as I am concerned...She does not exist in my world anymore. My father's words that were etched in my head years ago rang loud and clear... "Don't limp for cripples."

She is still calling me...But I refuse to answer. She emails me, but I don't open them, I delete them all. I have let go of her, I just hope that she can do the same.


Have you ever had to let go of something in your life? A grudge...A past hurt by someone that was close to you? Did it make you a better person to release that negative energy from your life?

9 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Yep, I had to let go of the fact I was kicked out the house I was raised in by a fam member I love. Looking back I see it was tough love to the tenth degree when it only needed one, but I let it go....

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    WOW..that's major. She has some issues that need to be worked out and they might take a while.

    As far as letting go..hmm I would have to say that I let go of the concept that this person who I thought was sooo loving me was and they were my friend but the aspect of our boyfriend/girlfriend relationship was over and it took me going to spend the weekend with him for that come to light..I'm so glad I learned even though it took a second for things to sink in...great post.

    Yea she would be a good lesson for the girls group.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said…

    whoa!!
    yeah, i definitely would distance myself from her...
    but she is lonely now and you are in a power position..you could deal with her in a mentor sort a position.
    because clearly she is needy.
    but she is no friend to you.
    definitely keep her at arms length and keep your man AWAY from her!!!!!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    I had a friend like that, Anything she needed that I could do for her I did but we had an issue with her ex. He had cheated on her 4 times in her own home, when she asked what I thought of her going back to him I had to be honest.... I told her that if she went back to him she was a "dumb ass" maybe that wasn't the nicest thing to say but I said whats was on my mind. She and I had been friends for years and i felt I owed her honesty. Well she repaid that honesty by not inviting me to her wedding. She says since I didn't like her man why would I want to be there. I would have gone cause she was my friend for so many year and I felt like she owed me better than that but Karma is a bitch. She is now in the middle of a divorce, why you ask? Cause he cheated on her 3 more times! She chose the man over a friendship I can never trust her again so I had to cut off all ties with her.... we have the same circle of friends and she still tries to talk to me but I have nothing to say to her.



    Sorry to post all up in your comment section.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    im still trying to let go.. i have a friend that acts as if they dont want my friendship.. im her son's godmother.. it's kinda hard letting go of her.. but still being there for him

    i also had to let go of an ex.. although i did/do love him, he's not whats best for me.. and b/c i let go, i found what TRUE love is

    it'll be hard at 1st, but when you realize how much pain u'd receive if u held on, it will become easier overtime

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger M-Dubb said…

    Dayum. I stumbled upon something deep today.

    My best friend of 5 years (at the time) started talking to the girl HE'D HOOKED ME UP WITH.

    Yeah, we were all 14, but the principle still stood. And if he liked her that much, why'd he hook us up? I stole her back, even though I didn't want her by that point (a month later) and found my life easier without him. He called me junior year in high school to see what the problem was. By then, there was no problem. It was just that too much time had gone by, and there was no place for him.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...dang...that was harsh!

    @honey-libra...Relationships are hard to get over, especially when you really care for someone.

    @diamond...for now. I just can't help her. Things may be greater later.

    @msnhim...They can't take it when they are wrong & you cut them off...It's cool, you just had a lot to say.

    @ttd...It's sad that your godson is in the middle of all of that.

    @m-dubb...You got her back?

    @baby-o...You hit the nail on the head with the needing attention thing. She is like that. That's why she acts, and dresses the way she does. I haven't had as much time to hang out with her lately, and maybe she was just trying to get him out of the picture...BAD CHOICE!

    @southern gal...Letting go is soooo hard!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    It will be all to tha goodness!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Yup,I had to forgive relatives who were mean to me when I was going to school in the US.Don't harbor any hatred now and it feels great

     

Post a Comment

<< Home