LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, November 17, 2006

That Man of Mine...

My man took the day off so I'm sure I am in for a treat.

It scares me how well he knows me. He said that he could tell that I was keeping something bottled up...and I was. A lot of things. Nothing major, just a lot of little things that have turned into this big ball of confusion. We talked for a while last night...even about the things that concerned me about him. He was open and honest, and he shared some things with me as well.

I feel so much better...Now maybe things can start getting back to what I consider normal.

I've said it before and I'll say it as long as I have breath in my body. I am in love with a wonderful man. A man who listens when I need him to. He know what to do at just the right time.

If I could manufacture the type of love he gives to me and put it on the market, I would. It's unbelievable.

I love him SOOO much!

I wonder what he has planned...

What are you doing this weekend?

8 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Real love is really a beautiful thing...

    I'm going to a parade and chillin'.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Sounds like fun...Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I'm going to the movies and probably cross some chores off of my to do list.

    Hope you have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Aint love grand....makes ya just wanna go and feed the ducks LOL

    Umm hopefully chilling and movies..we'll see though I always seem to do stuff that I didn't plan LOL

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very lucky to have someone who loves you that much. I hope you have a good weekend.

    This weekend I am staying home and doing nothing.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    Have a wonderful weekend

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Shug said…

    Probably cleaning up the apartment and going to sorority meeting. Nothing major. Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    I know you'll have a great time !!!
    I aint doin nuthin...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home