LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Plans

I started writing a post yesterday, but ended up in a horizontal tango, so that ended as quickly as it started...

I plan things. But my day never goes as planned...I guess when you have so much going on in your life, planning is not an option.

I planned to work for half a day, have lunch with my mom, and take my daughter to the arcade.

I ended up tumbling most of the afternoon with my man, going out to dinner with my little family, and tumbling all night... Did I get any work done? No. Am I going to pay for it today? Big Time!

Do you plan things, or do you just go with the flow? Does it work for you?

6 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i try to plan things.. for the most part.. they go thru. but there are times when other things come up... it's inevitable

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I have to plan and schedule things or else they may not get done. Things don't always go as planned but what can you do? LOL

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I am a planner. Being here in Atlanta has almost forced me to a go with the flow type person.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lady J said…

    Plaining never works for me, going with the flow is better for me cause I march to the beat of my own drum.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    I do plan, but mostly go with the flow.. I'm more of a free spirit, but will practice discipline when need be.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Shug said…

    I like to plan things, but they usually blow up in my face. I'm trying to learn how to just go with the flow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home