LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Too Tired To Think Today....

I don't know how my cousin does it. She along with her youngest child have strep throat , so that left 5 healthy munchkins in need of somewhere to go. I had 5 kids yesterday that I didn't give birth to plus my own child, and my man and I are still tired. We helped with homework, cooked, cleaned, read books, broke up sibling spouts, played with dolls, played video games, watched movies, worked puzzles, and finally went to sleep after we got her 3 year old to go to sleep.

She asked me to pick them up today...I can't do it. I have plans. Plus my child will be with her dad for the evening. I love 'em but she needs to get the rolodex out and call their daddies...

I have a nice evening planned for me and my man for being himself and loving me the way that he does...He's always giving me so much, I just thought I would return the favor...

For those of you that have children, how many do you have? Do you want more?

For those of you that don't have kids, do you want them someday?

13 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    I have 2 and don't want anymore. One is 17 this December(he is a junior in high school) and the other turned 11 (he just started middle school) I can't see starting over.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...I want ONE more.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I am not sure anymore if I want children or not. Somedays I do and then other days, I look at my nieces and nephews and think uhhhh no ot for me. It comes and goes.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i want 2.. no more! but not any time soon

    my 1 girlfriend has a rule.. if she does not have her kids.. she will not have someone elses!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @deepnthought...I hear you...

    @ttd...I love kids, but babysitting is not my things...

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Yeah, I have a son that is 12 yrs old. He lives with his mom in Florida. I love having a child and want more...just not now. I really liked having siblings. Yes we fought like hell but we always took up for each other. Just something about sisters and brothers.... I can rely on them when I really need them.

    So I guess what is the experience of those who are an only child?

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @terrance...I enjoy my daughter, but the thought of starting over with an infant...let's just say it can wait.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Shug said…

    For those of you that don't have kids, do you want them someday?

    Yes, I want kids. I want kids more than I want to get married. I have a plan that if I'm not married by the age of 30, I plan on adopting. I want at least 2 - a girl and a boy. Being an only child has it's perks, but sometimes I do wish I had a sibling to share things with.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I have one and I will have another later on if life, where I am in my life and who I am partnered with will determine how many more.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    in life

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    I have no children and I love it! I want children one day, but right now I enjoy being selfish with my time and eating cereal for dinner if I want. I like being able to go out for drinks after work if the mood strikes and going to yoga on Saturday mornings instead of driving my kid to hockey or soccer practice. Five children must be a massive undertaking. I know what I would like to impart to my children and I don't think I have the stamina or the resources for five.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    I would love to have children one day...Twin girls...Manhattan and Brooklyn...lol

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home