LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Don't Ask...

If you know you have issues, why ask other people if they recognize your issues? Get it together...

If you're needy, co-dependent, have low self esteem, and you let men walk all over you...Don't ask me why men treat you the way that they do.

If you eat junk food all day long and you don't work out, don't ask me why you're gaining weight.

If you have a bad attitude and you're rude...Don't ask me why you don't have any friends.

If you're always negative and you never see the brighter side of life, don't ask me why you attract negative people who love to start s*** all the time.

If you sleep with any and everyone in town, don't ask me why no one wants to marry you.

If you've had 3 abortions, don't ask my why you can't have kids now.

If you spend all your money frivolously, don't ask me why you don't have money when we all get together and hang out.

If you have kids by different fathers, don't ask me why your kids look nothing alike.

If you try to live above your means, don't ask me why you're struggling.

If you know you can't cook, don't ask me why no one wants to come to your house for a meal.

If you know you're cheap, don't ask me why you don't have expensive things.

If you call my house and I tell you that I'm spending quality time with my family, don't ask me if you can stop by.

If you see me walking briskly through the store with an armful of things, don't ask me why you'll get run over if you get in my way.

The lesson for the day...Don't Ask...


What are some stupid things that people ask you?

8 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    If you know you owe people all over town....Don't ask me why no one will help a brother/sister out.

    If you know you have some bad @zz kids...don't ask why no one wants to watch them.

    If you know that you could hardly zip those pants and your thighs are rubbing together and creating sparks...don't ask me if your pants are too tight.

    If you call me and I say I'm sleep...don't ask me if I feel like talking.

    Newy

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    the last one from mznewa... that is soooo me!!! lol

    looks like someone is frustrating the hell out you! ((HUGS)) to help release some of that anger..

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lady J said…

    Oh my Goodness!!! It will take me 2 damn long to try and post all of the don't ask me's The ones you listed I totally agree. I know a nasty girl who had 9 abortions and tried to give advice on raising kids. Yea so like I said honey I would be here all day listing them. lol

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...I know what you mean

    @southern gal...Right!

    @ttd...LOL. Yep, they are getting to me today.

    @lady j...9..Dang!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    If you see me bout to lose my mind in class, don't ask me for the answers to my work.

    If you see me in a rush to be somewhere and when you try to stop me I say "I'll get up with you later" don't continue talking.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    If I say Iam stressed out...Dont ask me to keep your bad kids..

    If you know that your man is a thief... Dont ge mad if no one wants him to come in they house.

    If you know I am allergic to shellfish ..Dont invite me over and cook only seafood.

    Sorry folks are getting to you. But this is a good venting post.

    Oh yeah.. If I say that I am celibate or not interested... Dont force your way and movs on me..

    And after I have told you no and you still disresec me... Dont get mad when I speak you out.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    If you know I go to work at 2pm, don't ask me where I'm at 6pm.

    If you call me with a private number, don't ask me why I didn't call you back.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    I also have to many to list especially because people are ALWAYS coming to me for advice, but the one I will can definitely agree with is...If you're needy, co-dependent, have low self esteem and you let men walk all over you...Don't ask me why men treat you the way they do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home