LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, July 31, 2006

He Said...

He said... he would lose his mind if he lost me....

He said... he needs me...

He said... his world would be upside down if I were not there to keep him grounded...

He said... I was his rib, designed just for him...

He said... I make him a better man...

He said... the more he is with me, the more he loves me...

He said... he's learning more and more about me everyday. No matter how much he knows, I never cease to amaze him...

He said...he loves the way I care for my family...

He said...he loved the fact that I am selfless..

He said...he loves the way I am with my child...would have a million babies with me if he could...and he loves my child like she is his own...

He said...I have the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen...He gets lost in the when he looks at me...

He said...he can't wait until I'm his wife...

He said...I am everything he needs in a woman(and that is hard to find)...

He said...He loves me from his soul...With everything he has...

( I have never loved anyone this much. I have always relied on myself to LOVE ME. How do I handle someone caring as much about me, as I care about myself, or even more at times... Sometimes I think I'm dreaming, but when I wake up, he's still there. Never changing...constantly loving me. I can't really put my feelings into words because it would not be enough...I just accept the love that he gives me, and love him in return. Who knows how long it will last, but as long as the fire is burning, I am enjoying the heat...


All of these things he said, over the weekend...Secluded in my house...Not answering the phone...Not answering the door...Only leaving to go to the store...He and I in our own little world...Oblivious to the things going on around us...He was lost in me, and I in him...

He said...he loved me, as he got up to take a shower this morning...

He said...he loved as I joined him...

He said...he loved me just a moment ago, (as he is now making me breakfast)...I'm sitting at the table, typing, looking at him...He's standing in front of the stove, smiling that million dollar smile, thinking I'm hard at work...

I love that man so much...Not just for what he says, but for who he is and what he does for me as a person...I'm glad that I don't have to settle for what he gives me, because he is giving me all that I need...

He said, breakfast is ready. So I'll say, Goodbye for now...

Don't you just love compliments?

Doesn't it just make the day go by so much smoother when people are positive?

14 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    yes I love compliments
    and
    yes when folks are positive around you, you feel like you can achieve ANYTHING

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...I'll be smiling all day!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Don't you just love compliments?

    Yes, they even make meanies like me momentarily smile and blush.

    Doesn't it just make the day go by so much smoother when people are positive?

    It doesn't hurt.

    I'd say have a nice day but it already appears that you're having one.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    compliments are great! positive energies make other's positive! i love that you two are so happy together!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...Thanks for the thought anyway...

    @ttd...Me too, and I'm glad that you and your man are happy together as well...

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Damn I think I can "feel" the love coming from my computer! LOL


    Its wonderful to be loved and have the person tell you just because

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Don't you just love compliments?
    Yes indeedy!

    Doesn't it just make the day go by so much smoother when people are positive?
    Totally, stress wears yah down!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @msnhim...Isn't it wonderful?

    @ladynay...Yes it does...

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    Positivity is highly contagious..and compliments are just plain GREAT!!

    I'm really happy for you. your mushy posts make me smile.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @southern gal..As Chris Rock said..."Women need 3 things to survive, Food, water, and compliments!"...LOL

    @omar...Am I being mushy...sorry(said with a bit of sarcasm)

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    i love love LOVE compliments! being positive is the best thing ever. i'm working on it by surrounding myself with positive folk...like YOU. :)

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @nikki...thank you! Positive people can do wonders for you! Negative people come a dime a dozen...

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger NSearchOfMe said…

    Aww, that is beautiful. Must be nice.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @nsearchofme...Yes it is...and thanks for stopping by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home