LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why This...Why Now?

Why does he keep beggin' me not to go through with it?

Why can't he just realize that he and I were not meant to be?

Why can't he see that our season is over?

Why doesn't he just stop?

Why does he call me during the day while my man is at work, just to talk?

Why did he ask me to let my man go?

Why didn't he try to have this conversation with me 8 years ago?

Why do I feel sorry for him, but not sorry enough to give up the best man I ever had?

Why does he make me feel sad when I am supposed to be in state of pure bliss?

Why do I ignore his calls?

Why does he try to use our child as a crutch?

Why wasn't he thinking of our child when we broke up years ago?

Why is he trying to reignite a flame that went out long ago?

Why can't he just be happy for me, because I'm happy?

Why can't he just let go?

My daughter's dad is at it again. Stronger than ever now. I'm not having it. I have given him so many chances to stop calling...but he won't let it go. This may cause some friction on the home front because I have to tell my man what's going on. I feel so guilty laying next to him knowing that another man is begging me to be with him.

In any other situation, it would be easy...but he is impossible. I have to see him because I have a child with him but why can't he just stop acting this way. He knows that it's been over for a long time. I don't lead him on. I don't play games. So why can't he just STOP!


What's a girl to do?

9 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I don't know :-(

    How come you're feeling guilty? You are not doing anything wrong.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    You are in my thoughts. I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    im w/ ladynay.. ur not doing anything wrong... i cant answer what ur to do... telling ur man will definitely cause friction.. but from the stories about him.. i dont think that he would act out towards lil' luvin's dad.. he may pull him to the side, man-2-man, but set him striaght.. which may be what needs to happen

    and i was thinking about you... isnt the big day coming up soon? when is it again? u havent talked about it lately...

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Paula D. said…

    Wow, I don't know what to say. Like everyone else has said....you aren't doing anything wronf & definitely shouldn't be feeling guilty.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Funny cause when they know that you've moved and on to bigger and better things...that you're a place where you're finally truly happy they POP up. Causing you to feel sorry for them in hopes that you will let them in even if it's in a small role...I say cut him off at the pass....then again he knows what he's doing, especially since he's callin you while your man is at work....he's your childs father so your not doing anything wrong but he is and he's wrong for that....sending you good vibes cause this is a hard one.

    I don't want to read about a fight LOL...let me stop :)

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    Restraining order...lol..

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Maybe it's just now dawning on him that you're about to be off the market. Even though it's been years, you seem to have moved on to that next level faster. Maybe it's jealousy or maybe it's something more.

    I think he doesn't want you to move on before he does. Sounds like he's trying to pull out the stops to get you to not marry your man. Let the mind games begin.

    I'm not big on the prayer thing but I wish you luck.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Shug said…

    People always want what they can't have. I thought he had a girl???

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...I guess it's the fact that I actully listen to what he has to say...

    @deep...I feel like it from time to time...

    @ttd...In April.

    @paula D...that makes me feel a little better...

    @honey...there will something...I just knw it.

    @emotional brother...ROTF!

    @freaky...The mind games are well under way.

    @shug...He did...not anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home