LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ready For The Weekend

I have a fun filled weekend planned with my friends. We haven't being hanging out much lately, so we all have to catch up.

I have been so out of the loop. It's crazy, but I'm kind of happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I missed the drama as it happened...Sad because I missed my friends in the process.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm sure I'll have plenty to tell when it's all said and done. Angel with her so called husband...Green Eyes with his jealousy...Ambitious driving the ladies crazy...Diva in the middle of some mess...Softspoken and his new relationship...My scandalous friend and his double relationship with both a man and a woman...and last but not least, my man, finally getting a chance to relax and enjoy himself.

It's crazy but, every time I look at my friend(who plays BOTH fields) and his girlfriend, I am speechless. I really don't say much to her. I have no idea what to say. I feel like anything I say towards her will be judgemental or negative, so I just keep my thoughts to myself. But she talks to me. I bet she's thinks I'm kind of crazy, but it's okay. I think the same thing about her but for different reasons...


Have a Wonderful Weekend!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Have fun!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...I'll try! LOL

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Have loads of fun..being with friends especially after not hanging for a while makes it even more fun when you get together...yea I'd look at her crazy too LOL

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home