LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Fun With Friends

To say that I had a great weekend would be an understatement. I love my friends, but I must say, Diva is acting strange.

I noticed it Friday evening. We all met at Ambitious' club/bar for drinks. We had a great time, laughing and talking as usual, but Diva kept watching the clock the whole time. Then, out of the blue he says, "I have to go, I'll see you all tomorrow." That is not like him at all. He is always the last to leave and loves to have a good time. I didn't think much of it. He really doesn't have any set working hours so I assumed he had an early morning client...

Saturday, we decided to get together at my house. We played pool. The guys played video games, the we played our usual Luvin' Me Signature Games. We had fun as usual. Again, right in the middle of a game, Diva darted out the door.

Sunday, we got together to plan our annual vacation. We are planning trip to Puerto Rico at the end of May. Our first payment which covered our airfare was due last week. We made sure everyone had their payments in and we're throwing a couple of Vacation Parties to cover the rest of the trip. Sunday while we were all talking, he got up and walked out of the room to answer the phone every time rang. It rang like 8 times in one hour.

Finally, I had to ask him what was up. All he said was, I'll talk to you about it very soon, and just like that, he was gone.

He had a strange look in his eyes and I don't know what to think. I hope he's okay...


Don't you just hate it when people leave you hanging?

7 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Yeah I hate being left hanging but he did say he'll fill yall in very soon. It may be something fabulous!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    I hope so, because he's acting really wired...

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    glad you had a great weekend. hope all is well with diva.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Glad you had a great weekend.

    So what are the vacation parties for? To cover spending money or stuff like lodging, food, etc.? Just being nosy.

    Sounds like family or romance problems. Hopefully, it isn't anything too serious for Diva.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @deep...Thanks...I hope he's okay too.

    @freaky...We normally use the money to pay for all our vacation expenses, depending on how much money we collect. We do pretty well because we rent out this place called the Mansion. It is ideal for upscale parties. We charge to get in because food and drinks are included.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Yes, I hate it ESPECIALLY bloggers!!! LOL. Get the scoop for us, Luvin! What the hell!!!

    Glad you had a great weekend. Sooooo.......... what are the Luvin Me Signature Games??? THAT I gotta know.......

    2007 Motto:
    “Faith Is Taking The First Step Even When You Can’t See What’s In Front Of You”

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    GURRLLL...I hate when folks say I'll tell you later....errrr I can't stand it and I tell them LOL.

    I wonder what's going on. Hope he's ok...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home