LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Out With The Old...

My man and I are doing something different for Valentine's Day this year. I won't be getting flowers or candy. Actually, I won't be getting anything on that day. Am I upset, no...because there is a catch. In the month of February, we have chosen to give each other a small gift everyday EXCEPT Valentine's Day. The gifts don't have to be expensive, just practical. They are things that we have both seen and wanted, but never took the time to purchase for ourselves. No hints allowed. We both have to use only what we already know about each other when deciding on what to buy. This has been so much fun so far. It shows how much we pay attention to each other. To me, it's the little things that count and this has really proved that theory to be true.

On Valentine's Day we are going to do our usual. We are getting together and hanging out with our friends. Nothing big. Just food, friends, and fun! I don't know why people make such a big deal out of that day. It's just another day to me. I'm glad my man makes me feel like I'm special everyday, so I don't have to wait for one day out of the year for him to show his appreciation...

I like trying new things with him inside the bedroom and out. It's keeps things exciting...

Do you like to try new things or you into routines and planning?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Very cute! I like the idea you guys have. Many days, many gifts! :-D I also think it's cool that there is a day set aside for love/like/lust in general.

    I am into both! New things, planning and planning new things!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...It's good to be open to new things!

    @southern gal...Sure. As I said, nothing big. He got me a new ceramic straightner for my hair. A foot massager. Some body wash. Candles...to name a few. I got him a new set of clippers for his hair. Some slippers. A new robe...I have just been picking up things here and there.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    that is so nice. I am into both. I like planning. But love new things too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home