LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Flashback...

I Remember:

...when I could come home, and not have to worry about bills...

...when I could play all day and sleep late on Saturday morning.

...when I had to go to church all day on Sundays.

...popsicles and pickles, Lemonheads and Red Hots, and Super Bubble.

...when friends were loyal and trust was only a thought away.

...the many flavors of Kool-Aid.

...thinking that no one sexier that LL...Heck I still feel that way...

...the way the wind blew past me when I rode my bike.

...4 wheelers and scooters.

...a time when I thought my father was perfect.

...realizing that the world is flawed, and being okay with it.

...my first kiss.

...getting my first CD player...Cassette player...Record player.

...getting a VCR.

...Nintendo...Sega Genesis.

...my brother and I building our first go-cart.

...life before having a child.

...college.

...when loving someone was easy.

...when music made sense.

What are some of the things you remember?

5 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I remember the fridge always being full...

    ...the neighborhood watergun/balloon fights

    ...watching the boys wrestle

    ...playing with Barbies and trying to make them have sex

    ...making up dance routines

    ...making a mad dash inside the house to get money for the icecream truck

    ...pretending the first snapples where wine coolers

    ...beating Mario three

    ...screaming at the tv when the Tetris blocks fell to fast

    ...In living color, Def Comedy Jam, and Real Sex in the single digits....LOL

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember...when I thought that loving someone only happened once in a lifetime
    ...when I never thought I'd turn 16
    ...when I never thought I'd get a car, or an apt
    ..when I had no bill
    ...when I experienced true love
    ...seeing a we-we for the first time LOL
    ...the first time someone said I had a shana-na butt LOL

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i remember askin for a life.
    i remember my first kiss.
    i remember my first cycle
    i remember my pedal smurf car.
    i remember eastlands.
    i remember watch love boat
    dayum i could go on and on and on..lol

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember believing if a boy kisses you you will get pregnant...
    ...nowalaters being a treat for not clowning in church
    ...thinking I was going to hell cause I hate wearing dresses to church
    ...having boys as friends and no one made a stink out of it
    ...G.I. Joe with the kung fu grip
    ...thinking my dad could do any and everything
    ...my first C on a paper
    ...my first love
    ...my first injury (broken finger I was 4)

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I remember when...

    ...dry humping was the best thing ever.

    ...you'd get into a fight with someone one day and be cool with that person the next day.

    ...my sister and I would play drunk after sipping on a wine cooler.

    ...my curfew was when the street lights came on.

    ...playing hide and go get it.

    ...never playing pick'em up, mess'em up.

    ...never liking Sesame Street.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home