LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Did You Expect?

I don't know why he got himself into this mess. He knew that the man was married. He knew that the man had a family. He knew that he would always play second fiddle...so why is he upset?

Diva is falling for his new companion, but with this type of love comes much heartache. I wish my friend wouldn't settle. I must admit, his new beau is quite a charmer, but I hate it when people cheat on their mates. I just don't trust them. I know temptation is out there. I resist it as often as I have to. For this man to be married, there had to be something there in the beginning. Diva said that he tells him that he is very unhappy with his wife. But the only thing that came out of mouth when he said that was, "He told you but did he tell her?" Diva says that when he says anything to his friend him about his home life he avoids the conversation.

As I've said many time. I try to be there for my friends when they need me, but I can only do so much. I can't make them think....

What do you feel about people who cheat on their spouses? Why do you think people cheat?

6 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Cuz they can and they want something different. That's my short reason. There are many reasons but that's what I hear the most.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    That's true...I think it's better for both people to just walk away if they're not happy...but that's easier said than done.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    that was the question i asked when u first told this story... does the wife know he's unhappy..

    i think as a friend, i would express my concern to diva once.. and then leave it alone.. and whatever happens is on him...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...That a good idea because people will do what they want to do...

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Cuz they are unhappy and don't want to tell the other person which means that there are communication issues. Cheating takes more time and energy..if you're gonna do what you do please tell them so they can do what they do as well and not have false built feelings and hopes.

    Diva knew what he was getting into (I think) but choose to ignore it or hope that things would change and the dude took advantage of that which is sad....he has to lay in the bed hes made for himself and that's sad especially when he probably sees the signs but chooses to ignore them

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    Honestly, I have low tolerance for foolishness. I wish people who need to cheat will just let the other person know and allow them the option to stay or leave. But, I feel bad for diva, because if the guy is not even willing to talk to him about his home situation then to me that says he is going to continue to have his wife and diva too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home