LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, February 16, 2007

A Rhyme for The Time...

As I look in the mirror I finally see,

The person that's been hiding inside of me.

All of the years of sadness and worry,

Helps me to appreciate happiness in a hurry.

I have a good man and my family is fine,

This life that I live is finally mine.

Free of anger, fear and destruction,

Free of the people who've caused much corruption.

Living for today...tomorrow...forever...

Conquering the storm despite the weather.

I've made up in my mind that I will be strong,

Even when people do me wrong.

I have control of the path that I take.

I have control over decisions I make.

Even though I can't control the future I see

That I'm in control of Luvin' Me.



I end posts with questions that perplex us all,

But this time I'll ask something small...

Take this time

to think of a rhyme

that's all about you

and the things you do.

The things you love, the things you hate.

Even the things you celebrate.

Post it for all to see, let me know when you do,

So I can stop by to visit you.

It may seem silly but it relieves stress,

It makes you think of your problems less.

Until next time we shall see

if you'll take on the challenge from Luvin Me.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    MAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN I was already to hear about some lovey dovey stuff and you giving challenges. I may try to do this and post it over the weekend...maybe! LOL

    Have good one Luvin'

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    I'll post it next time...I'm going to see my dress for the first time today!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Now why you wanna go and do that LOL...now I have to think of some stuff that rhymes (after I've been putting things in alpha order all day) my brain is gonna explode LOL

    I'll see what I can do

    YAAAA you're going to look at the dress, you're going to look at the dress haha

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You are going to look at the dress today. Yippeeeeee.

    I try this little doozey and post it over the weekend.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @honey...Gotta keep people on their toes...

    Yes! Yes! I get to see my dress!

    @deep...I hope it's what I wanted. I can't wait!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i'll attempt it over the weekend...

    i wanna see ur dress! lol

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...I'm so excited!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger SilkySmooth said…

    check me out. thanks

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger DCdivaCB said…

    I got hip to your blog about a month ago and just got caught up on your posts. I am also a single mother working full-time, attending school full-time and hoping to one day have someone in my life that makes me as happy as you. I am truly inspired by your ability to let go of the anger, grow and be happy. I've been separated from my daughter's father for 4 years now and recently broke off a 3 year relationship with someone I've been friends with for 10 years. Right now I'm growing myself and your words are a blessing. Please keep it up and I will be back soon.

    Thanks for the inspiration!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home