LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Love That Man!

I absolutely love my dress...The way it looks on me. The way I feel in it....I just love it!


I love...

The way he looks at me when I walk past him.

The way that he is aroused by my touch.

The scent that he leaves on his pillow.

The way that he barely moves in his sleep. He sleeps so peacefully.

The way he bites the corner of his bottom lip when he's thinking.

The way he has a little more pep in his step the morning after we've had a long night...

The softness of his lips.

The way he gets a little irritated when I don't pay attention to him. He'll do small things to try to distract me. The more he does, the harder I try to ignore him. Then we both end up laughing and he wins the little game because I am distracted.

The way he never lets me forget that I am loved.

The way that he never allows me to feel unappreciated.

The way he comforts me just when I need it.

The way he gives me a little something extra at the right time.

I had a great weekend with my man. The weather was pretty nice, so we got out and enjoyed it. I'm sure that we'll have many more great times. I can't say what the future will hold, but I can say that I am loving what I have right here, right now.

How was your weekend?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    My weekend was busy but very good.

    Thank you for sharing. I think what you have is beautiful and real.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @deep...Thanks...Love is a beautiful thing.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    AWWW aren't ya'll cute. My weekend was nicely spent with friends and the boo LOL

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    my weekend was cool... glad u love the way the dress looks... now take a pic of yourself in it... cut of your face & post it on here! lol

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    My weekend was alright.

    Glad you had fun.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Weekend wasn't like yours. Glad you love the dress tho' That's important!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home