LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, January 12, 2007

My man is always up to something...

Yesterday afternoon, I had to go into the office. My daughter was gone with her dad for the day. When I got home that evening, the house was dimly lit with music playing. I didn't want to wreck the flow of things so I put my things down in the office, and made my way through the house to find him. He was in the shower. I quickly undressed and joined him. He was surprised and happy to see me. I teased him a little, but that was about it. He likes to be teased, so I had fun with it.

We went to dinner at this really nice place close to home. He couldn't keep his hands off me the whole time. Of course I loved it. The rest of the night was really nice as well...

We are taking this weekend as it comes...No big plans, but you never know what may happen.

What are you doing this weekend?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im working... that's about it for real...

    whatever ya'll do... hope its a good weekend for you!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I plan on going to see "You Got Served in Front of the Drumline" (Stomp the Yard) and probably going to a basketball game. The rest is up in the air.

    Enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I don't have anything planned at all and that's okay. Maybe I'll do something productive, maybe I'll be a big kid and play video games all weekend, or maybe I'll just see what happens and go with the flow.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea I know what you'll be doing LOL...ya'll are soooo cute. LOL @shug...that title always gets me to crackin up

    As long as I sleep I'm good :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I tried to post *and be the 1st one* but blogger didn't let me :-(

    I am not doing nothing. Watch your man fly you out somewhere! Watch!

    Oh excuse the haterade spillage *wink*

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    I'm working on Sat. On Sun. I'll probably take my babygirl to the movies.

    Hope you have a great weekend....which I'm sure you will
    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home