LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Can You Feel Me?

That's what he always asks me...Always with a sly smile...Always a loaded question.

I can feel him more than he knows...

He has been up since about 1:00 a.m....with me. I was up working. I couldn't sleep. The house was silent. I could hear him walking through the house looking for me. First our bathroom...then the kitchen...the den...and then to the office.

He had that knowing look on his face when he stepped into my office, and he shook his head. All I could do was laugh to myself. Both knew what the other was thinking...He knows how I am about my work...I know how he is about quality time.

Up until this point, neither of us said a thing. He pulled up a chair. I had no clue of what he would do. He just sat there and watched me...FOR A WHILE. I was thinking to myself...WTH. He didn't touch me. Didn't talk. He just sat there...and stared at me as I worked. I glanced up at him from time to time.

Needless to say, I just couldn't stand it. I had to take a break...

Now I'm up and working again. I'll probably shut it down early today, to make up for lost time...

After our little break. He asked, "Can you feel me Pretty Lady?" I answered, "You know I can Loverboy." ...and I was back to work.

Do you prefer spontaneity?

8 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Spontaneity keeps you on your toes! Yall are cute with the unspoken convo's.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i do... over planned time... cute pet names.. loverboy :-)

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I like spontaneity then again something can be said for planning and knowing what's going to go down and how. So I guess I like spontaneity but I need some structure too.

    Hope you're having a nice day.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you feel me dang that in itself makes me wanna go home or show up at his job and be like how about a lil lunch LOL....I think spontaneity should be involved just to keep folks on their toes..I always love to keep people guessing.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spontaneity rules when it comes to sex and your partner. Yall know how to keep it alive

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    unspoken communication is such a valuable gift, the underlying connection is rare and precious. I lkove it!!


    and spontaneity is FUN!!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a planner but I am trying the spontaneity.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now Thats Hot. Love the spontaneity it keeps the fire burnin. I guess i need to start askin that wuestion more often lol . Great Post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home