LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks...

It's Thanksgiving and I'm up, hard at work...I'm trying to get finished before it's time to meet up with the fam. I have been so busy the past couple of weeks and I've been missing out on my favorite blogs...

I must say that I am thanksful for so many things. First and formost I am thankful to the man upstairs for giving me the life that I have. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the woman that I have become. I've grown so much over the past year...My daughter, my man, my family, my true friends...I love them all. I am thankful for the comfort of knowing that even though I go through things, eveything will be okay. I am thankful that true love still exists, and it found it's way to me. I am thankful that if anything were to happen, I still have the ability to provide for my family.

Once Again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who stops by...

11 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Sis...I'm making my rounds to the blog family before I have to roll to the other side of town. Love, Peace and Blessings to you!

    ~Newy

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...Thank you and the same to you!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...Thank you!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    Happy Thanksgiving

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM THANKFUL HANDS DOWN....HAPPY THANKSGIVING GURL

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    I'm tagging you

    http://www.mznewagenda.blog-city.com/ipod_of_life.htm

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Happy post Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    I'm thankful too

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    u really have had quite a year. i'm thankful for having been introduced to blogger . without it i might have missed out on the experiences i've encountered through folk like you

    enjoy ya holiday, Your Flyness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home