LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Go Luvin'.... It's Your Birthday!

My birthday is Sunday!

They think I don't know. All the sneaking around...all the phone calls...secret meetings. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me...I've figured it out...They are throwing me a surprise party! Ambitious and my man think they are slick. I don't want to ruin it for them. They have been working so hard. So I'll make sure to add a little something extra when I express my faux shock to them on Saturday night.

On Sunday I will turning twenty seven! Although I can't say that I feel any older, I know that I have grown so much within the past year.

My best friend is taking me shopping this afternoon to choose my own gift since he says that I like the simplest things, but I am the hardest person to buy for.

Then I am off to the full service salon, compliments of my man of course. He has so much planned for me this weekend...I can't wait!

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be doing brunch with my mom, dad, and brother. After that, my brother and I will be hanging out for a while. I think they have him taking me shopping again, to keep me away. It's cool though. I love hanging out with my brother. He is one of the nicest, funniest, craziest guys I know. When I hang with him, I know I am in for a good time no matter what we get into.

My parents are throwing me a big bash at their house on Sunday afternoon. I can't wait!


I took a day off to start my birthday weekend off right...

I am up putting a few finishing touches on our project for work. I wouldn't want my foreign collegue to get stuck finishing things up by himself...I know I'm a work-a-holic, but I have to get it finished!

My man is off work today as well so we'll be enjoying each other for the rest of the day. He is joining me at the spa. He enjoys getting pampered too. At first he was kind of skeptical, but after his first visit with me, he was hooked. He said his brothers laughed at him when he told them where I was dragging him off to, until he told him that he was in a salon full of women, touching him at their leisure. Now they want to give it a try...LOL

Today I just feel extra special. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if it's the feeling of making love to the one you love at the crack of dawn. It could be the anticipation of what he has in store for me...Or just knowing that this is MY weekend and I have so much going on...But I feel great!

Have a great weekend!

Don't you just love those days when everything feels right!

12 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    I hope that you enjoy your birthday..

    I thought you were older than you were for some reason (you seem so much more mature) GTL will be 28 this year.. so you're right around my age.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Happy early birthday Luvin!

    I hope that your man and your crew are able to still surprise you somehow!

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    Happy early Birthday. I hope you get everything your heart desires. I hope this birthday is super special for you. I agree though, from your writtings you do seem older. That is wisdom all over you.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...Thank you

    It's crazy. When people talk to me before they see me, they always think I'm older. But when they see me first, they think I'm younger...

    @ladynay...Thanks. I know they will do something over the top...

    @deepnthought...Thank you

    My mother says that I have an "old soul."

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    Happy Birthday, chica! Enjoy your Birthday weekend!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...Thank you!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Happy Birthday to ya!
    Happy Birthday to ya!
    Happy Birthday,
    Happy Birthday to ya!
    Happy Birthday to ya!
    (That was the black version....sing along if you know the words...)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Will said…

    That's great. I hope you continue to have days when everything feels right. Happy Birthday early, and I hope you have more fun than you can handle. You have only one birthday a year so make the most of it.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Southern Gal...Ain't that the truth!

    @Terrance...Thank you!

    @Will...Thanks...and believe me I'm gonna party 'til I drop!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Happy early birthday, you whippersnapper! LOL

    Don't skimp on the cake or the fun.

    I would sing Happy Birthday to you but your hearing might not recover by Sunday.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    HAPPPPPPPYYYY BirfDay !!!!!!! Yay !!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Freaky...Thank you!

    @Valentino...Thanks....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home