LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The First Person To Teach Me What Love Is

My post today is dedicated to a very special lady...She was the first one to feel me move. The first one to know I existed. The one who chose to give me life, even though she was already struggling with one child. This is dedicated, to my mother. Today is her birthday!

In spite of all the things that I go through...She is always there. My mom and I are very close. I have always been a daddy's girl, but when I got older, I appreciated her for the type of person that she is. She has patience beyond measure. She has a silent power that commands attention whenever she walks into a room. She is so classy, with poise and grace, yet she knows how to be gentle and nurturing, as well as take care of her man(my father). She is the main person that I listen to for relationship advice because she always knows what's best. I talk to her about EVERYTHING! She is my rock.

So for today, I will be appreciating my mother for all that she has done to get me where I am today. I had to realize that I only get ONE mother in my lifetime. Once she's gone, there will never be another in person in my life like her...

8 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    Happy Birthday to your mom!!! And to my grandmother & godson... both of their birthdays are today as well :-)

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...Wow...Today is a good day!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    Awwww...Happy Birthday Luvin Me Sr. !!!!!!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @valentino...Thank you....

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Happy Birthday to your mom! One of my best friend's birthdays is today also.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Awwwwwww happy birthday 2 your momz! Looks like 9 months ago today was a good day to make a baby! LOL

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Happy Birthday Mom.... this was a really nice post

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    Thanks everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home