LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Not Much Going On In My World

I made it through the evening drama free! I went to visit my friend that was in the hospital. All I will say is, she is out of the hospital and is doing so much better now. Thank the Lord...and thanks to all the well wishers and people praying for her!

I don't have much to talk about today. My man had to take off work to handle some business so I will be spending the day with my favorite guy (later this afternoon of course). He is going to pamper me today. I won't have to life a finger! I can't wait! Gotta love that man.

So what's on your agenda for the day?

9 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    after my day gig....going to do a show on the radio...It will be broadcast on the web. Jazz and Poetry...Jazz on the Left side of the Dial... Please tune in from 9pm - 11pm EST [url=http://www.wrfg.org]Jazz and Poetry[/url]Thanks for allowing me to plug....

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    i gotta interview....wish me luck

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    good luck sarccastik!

    not much on my agenda.. continually checking my email to see when i get my start date w/ my new company :-) trying to make plans for the weekend/holiday..

    have fun w/ your day of being pampered!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...That's what blog friends are for...

    @sarccastik...Good luck!

    @ttd...I will...I have so much planned for the holiday. I'll have to fill eveyone in later...

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Hmm well after spending most of the day here at work entertaining the wimps of those who act like they can't do their own work..I'll be hittin up happy hour with some old friends. Hope ya get it sarccastik..I'll pray for ya

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @honey...You know when you plan something after work, the day drags along...

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    Awww...you have a good day of pampering...I'll be at work waiting to get off so I can watch a Noah's Arc rerun...lol

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Deciding which fireworks show to watch tonight is pretty much my agenda. I may go see a movie.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    To wish I was being pampered like Luvin me and study. The end!

    Enjoy yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home