LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Cutting Her Off For Good

Why can the people that we care about the most, get to us the worst? Why do our loved one have the ability to make us so angry? My cousin has gotten into some craziness and of course they always call my brother and I for help. I don't know where she came from. She is like no one else in our family. When she gets in a bind, no one else will help her. She has worn me out. I threatened to cut her off so many times before, but my decision is final. You just can't help some people, and I have realized that she is one of those people.

My cousin found out that her man was cheating on her. She was very upset, which can be expected, but what happened next is what brought me into the whole ordeal...

After she caught him, she lost it. She beat the heck out of the chic (I mean, she gave her a beat down that required medical attention). She said that she fought the chic because she and they chic are best friends, and she used what she knew to get her man. Now as you know, I will fight for a lot of things, but if both my man and the chic are wrong, I'll just walk away. After she beat the chic up she went to her place(she has a key) and tore it up! She cut up everything she could get her hands on. It was a total disaster.

After that she went to his place, sliced his tires, and threw a brick through his the front window of his house. She is crazy. Now why did I get a call asking for help. She called me first and I didn't answer, so she called my brother. She then called me back. I'm glad that I decided to take my mom out early in the day because it would have been a mess. I called my brother, and we both went to see what needed to be done to get her out. Now when it comes to jail, and the whole process, I have no clue on what to do...Luckily I have never been taken to jail for fighting. Now my cousin, who seems to keep something going, is in a world of trouble. I am exhausted, and angry. She didn't think about herself, or her six kids while she was doing any of this. She had them all with her. What type of mother would do something like this in front of her kids?

We got her out, but I am done with her. She has lied to me, and stolen from me, and so much more. I have had enough. My brother and I both vowed that THIS IS IT! I hate to cut people off, especially family, but she leaves me no choice. It will be hard, but my cousin has to be gone from my life!

14 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    WOW *no words* should have taken her to anger management class with you. Sometimes you have to cut people off for their own good.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...After she told me what she did, all I could say was "What, Why , When?" To think, she had the nerver to be crying...

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Let her go!!!! Thats just too crazy.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @msnhim...She's gone...

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    This the same cousin with all them kids...........damn girl....I had to cut my own sister off and its been 2 yrs now cuz of her craziness.....its one thing to mess with my credit, but then my freedom and my livelihood..im good!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    This the same cousin with all them kids...........damn girl....I had to cut my own sister off and its been 2 yrs now cuz of her craziness.....its one thing to mess with my credit, but then my freedom and my livelihood..im good!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ill nana...Yep. It's the same one...

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Sometimes you have to serve tough love. Sorry that your and your brother had to do that.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...It's kind of a lesson learned. If I had not done it, I probably would still be prone to putting up with her mess in the future.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Sometimes you have to cut people off for their own good and sometimes you have to cut them off for your own good. This appears to be a case of both. Family is supposed to lift each other up and look out for each other. Your cousin is only dragging people down and not even looking out for herself or her kids. Do what you have to do and be confident you did the right thing.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said…

    as the same goes, you cannot help people who don't help themselves because you become an enabler and not a helper...pray for your cousin

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...Thanks. I needed to hear that because although I know I am doing the right thing, I still care about her crazt butt.

    @professor...I will...

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    ditto to what mznewagenda said...

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Hopefully,she will get her act together.IMO,no man is worth humiliating myself like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home