LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stop Running and Man Up!

Yesterday I was walking around, feeling loved and all...

Well, the s*** hit the fan for my boy yesterday. (I call him a boy toy because he allows my friend to play with him when he wants to, and put him aside when he doesn't)...His boy toy called his house (because my friend would not return his calls) and his girlfriend answered. My friend was not at home at the time. They met for lunch yesterday, and both of them told their side of the story. Then, my friend's girlfriend called him and asked him to meet her. Little did he know that when he got there his boy toy was waiting in the bathroom to further expose their little secret. He came out and he asked how the managed to put it all together and they told him. He then told them his side of the story. He told them that he loved them BOTH but he wanted to be with his woman.

He came by my house in shambles and told me the whole story. I didn't start with the "I told you so's". I hate that. I just gave him a look that said, "That's what your crazy a** gets for trying to deceive people." I listened. He cried. I love him as a friend, but I did not feel sorry for him as a person. What he did was unfair and people got hurt because of his actions. He said that he loves his girl, and wants to stay with her. He says that he and his boy toy are finished because he had no business calling his house. The crazy part about this whole situation is, THEY BOTH STILL WANT HIS A**! The boy toy called his cell phone non-stop while he was at my place.

My friend asked for my opinion, and I gave it to him! I told him I think she is nuts if she stays with him! If my man came to me and told me that he had been secretly having a relationship with a man, I would always feel in the back of my mind that he would always desire a man, and I would leave him alone! I understand love, but this is not love, this is crazy!

I also told him, I think the boy toy is nuts too! My friend told the boy toy that he wants to stay with his woman and his boy toy still wants him. He keeps calling and practically begging my friend to reconsider his decision. I think they all need to let it go and walk away from this thing! I told my friend to consider being by himself for a while and sorting out his own issues. He needs to stop running from the truth! I hope he listens, but I know you can't make people do anything. I can just advise him as a friend, love him, and let him live his life, no matter how twisted I think it is.



I think they should all walk away from this twisted love triangle! I'm just glad it's all over and everyone knows the truth. Actually I'm sure it's far from over... This is like some real life TV movie!

The combination of sleep deprivation over the weekend and drama made me sleep like a baby.

Today I won't be taking any calls or pop up visits from anyone. I am in drama-free mode. I'm going to do a little shopping therapy by myself later this afternoon...My man said that he could see that I was stressed...He bought me shoes and gave me a little something to find an outfit to match. Just one more reason why I love that man. He knows me...

What do you think about this whole thing?

Have you ever been put in twisted situation?

17 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i think SHE is crazy too.. too many DL brother's have burned (HIV and other diseases) their wives.. i wouldnt take that chance

    i agree that your friend should be by himself for a while to really figure out what he wants (man or woman)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...the whole thing had my head spinning last night.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger thee modern isis said…

    the entire situation is ridiculous. you couldn't pay me to stay with a man that is having a fling with another man. what if we have an argument and he decides to run to the man for "support". Hell naw.

    I think he needs to seek therapy, not in a negative way, but to sort out his feelings and emotions. Not only that, he needs to mend himself within before he can expect to be in a relationship wholeheartedly.

    I'm sure shopping will cure you.. it has been known to help. Enjoy!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @southern gal...I can't get on your blog for some strange reason...

    I thought she was was gonna lose it too. I guess in the back of her mind, she already knew.

    @isis...a therapist does sound like a good idea for the boy...Lawd knows I'm not the one!

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    WHF? If I were her I would still be beating his ass!!!!! LOL
    The chick is nuts to want to be with him!!!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @msnhim...I thought the same thing.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I doubt if it's over yet. There's still so many layers that need to be peeled and directions in which this can go. For example, if the girlfriend and your friend does manage to work things out she'll want full disclosure. Among those things are who knew and abetted (directly or otherwise) your affair. She'll want to clean house and force him to get rid of everyone who knew about it and failed to tell her.

    If I had popcorn I'd be chomping on some now as the drama unfolds.

    I think they all need to cool their heels and stay away from each other and on their own.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    What do I think?
    I think that matters of the heart make you do strange things

    Have I been in a twisted situation?
    Yeah, I had the cheating man/backstabbing girlfriend possible baby situation...it worked itself out in the end.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Now that I read the comments, I wonder if the previous commenters would still think she was insane and suggest a butt whoppin if he cheated with a woman? I do know that if your cheated on by a member of the opposite sex than you, it puts extra salt on the wound, but it seem that is where the emphasis lies most the comments thus far...

    Just wondering....

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...You can have my seat. Teh whole thing is just too much drama for me.

    @ladynay...To me, it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't want to be cheated on AT ALL!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Look, I have told you time and time again-----DON'T go shopping without alerting me! Hell, I will leave my job for that one! LOL... seriously, have I been through some drama like that...yes! It is totally not worth even mentioning now. Maybe I will blog it one day. Remind me of this topic in a few weeks, ok....

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @terrance...Will do...You should have told me you wanted to shop. A dram free shopping trip always does the trick for me!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Newy said…

    Twisted scenario

    Boytoy and girlfriend decide on a three-way relationship (sick)

    Real-life : Your friend is gay, yet he won't admit he is gay thus the secret relationship with the guy and the decision that he wants to remain with her. See with her, he figures he is more accepted by society. Bottom line : your boy needs to see a shrink.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @mznew...That's for sure!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    Wow! What in the hell. Girl please...I say run as fast as you can in the other directions. I know why she would want someone like that either. That shyt would turn me completely off. COMPLETELY

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @robert mack...you are probably right.

    @southern gal...What the heck is up with blogger?

    @beautiful...Thanks for stopping by.

    @nic...ME TOO!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @G...I'm a good friend, but i wish they thought about what these types of situations do to me. My friends stress me out sometimes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home