LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another Rainy Day in Jamaica

I am already worn out. We have been going non- stop. Today I plan to stay in and stay dry. My man is tired as well. We partied all night last night, or should I said, we partied 'til morning because we just got in about an hour ago. He is asleep at the moment and I have yet to go to sleep....I have some work due today so I will be up for a little while.

Today we are spending the day alone. My Boo planned the activities for the day, so I have no idea what's in store for me today. We are hooking up with the rest of the crew later on tonight...I think we have found the spot where we want to get married. The charm of the island has captured me. We are going to visit a few more places this summer to be sure. Why I chose to come to the islands during the rainy season, I don't know, but it is still a lot of fun even without the sun.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week, 'cause I know I am!

I'm going to have a lot of reading to do when I get back! I have to see what you guys have been up to....

Don't you just hate working while you're on vacation? I am about to finish my work and crash!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Awwwwwww yall may have found your wedding spot...how cute!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    just getting in? wow - ya'll must've been doing some SERIOUS partying!?!?

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    That's how you vacation!!! You deserve such a great time. Enjoy yourself!!!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Have fun!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Awwww I want to be on an island. Darn you!!! Have fun, party for me lol

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    I can't believe you are still blogging while on vacation!

    Have a great time.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @All..I am having enough fun, believe me!

    @trina...I have to log on for work so I might as well hit up the blog while I'm on. That will be one less thing I have to do when I get back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home