LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, June 12, 2006

We Made It!

I'm here! The flight was decent. Thank goodness for first class flights! You know I had to do it BIG! I had to log on for work this morning darnit! I am supposed to be at home working...oh well! My boss goes on vacation at the same time every year and I took that into consideration when I planned this little get-away. We are about to go jogging on the beach. I am so glad that we are still in the same time zone!

I hope all is well in blogland! I'll be back to check in with you guys a little later...

The question of the day...What did you guys do this weekend?


UPDATE... :10:40 a.m.

A few hours into my vacation and It's Raining Cats and Dogs! Now we have to plan some indoor activities. For now, everyone is in their rooms...logged on, checking emails...you know..passing time. I have to get off of here before my blog cover is blown and my nosey friends creep into my blog world. My man keeps looking at me to see what I am up to....So it's bye for now...

Well, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    Glad you made it safely.. hope you have a lot fun!!

    I didnt do much this weekend.. went w/ my b/f to a fight party at one of his homeboy's house.. it was ok!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @TTD...It's raining now and will be for a while so we are going to take advantage of the amenities at the resort for now...

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Glad yall made it there safely!

    I am throwing hate cuz you packed your suitcase up b4 I could climb in it! LOL

    Have a blast girl!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Glad you got there safe...have loads of fun dont' let the rain stop ya....chilled with nurse dude this weekend who is now known as D lol

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    I hope it was just a passing rain...I had to work on Saturday...boooooooo.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Hey! Where did you go? I didn't get the memo! Still catching up with your blog. Wherever you are, have a great time. I hope it is some place sunny and warm!

    This weekend, NY had the Puerto Rican day parade so me and my friends rolled through. Afterwards, we went to a restaurant/bar and all got something to drink and eat. It was a really nice weekend.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...Dang, I left a spot open for you!

    @honey...I'm glad you told me so I won't be loast when I catch on on my reading when I get back...

    @valentino...It stopped at about 2:00 yesterday afternoon and didn't start back until late last night. Sorry you had to work!

    @southern gal...Gotta love some good "Q" every now and then...that's if it was good...

    @terrance...Glad you had a nice weekend. ***Memo to Terrance***I'm in Jamaica! I have to log on everyday for work so I take the time to keep my blog fam posted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home