LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Loving This Place

There is so much to do, and so little time...I am exhausted right now. This place is wild, and the benefits of coming with a Jamaican are great. He knows where to go and what to do! He even got me to drink a rum punch. Maybe it has been a long time since I had a drink or it's just me, but I must say that the drinks here are wonderful! A little goes a long way! I didn't want this trip to feel like just another vacation... hotels.... touring ...the beach. I can do that anywhere. I wanted the true experience of the island! I wanted to see the people. Enjoy all that this place has to offer. Let's just say we are already planning our trip back to the island! We were up very late and I only got a few hours of sleep in but it's cool. I'm ready for more food, dancing, and fun! There's not much sun, but it is hot! It's cloudy outside but not even the rain can mask the beauty of this place.

It's supposed to rain again today, but hopefully it will stop for a while like it did yesterday. We are all going to breakfast this morning. Softspoken, Diva, and Ambitious are so much fun! My girls are fun too, but the boys are the best! My man is enjoying himself as well. We are all going to do our own thing tomorrow! Maybe it's me, but it seems like even sex on the island is even better than at home( and I didn't think that was possible!)....Maybe it's the change of scenery...who knows, but we're loving it!

Yesterday, I stood on the beach near the water. It was a beautiful sight. I have never seen anything like it. I can't explain it, but it almost made me want to cry because it was so beautiful. It was like...at that moment, I was at peace with myself and all around me.

Have you even been at peace with yourself and all things around you? It's a beautiful experience...


Until next time...I'm off to explore this wonderful place!

I hope everyone is doing well...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    sounds like you're having a great time.. i 'hear' the smile in ur voice as you type.. LOL!!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    awwwwwwwww take in all you can babe!

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @all...I'm luvin it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home