LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's Drama Time Again

Lately, I have been writing fairly positive posts. Not because I didn't have any drama going on in my life, but because I just chose to let it go and take some time for myself(hence the main reason for my vacation). But today, I have to let it out.

My mother told me that when things seem too good to be true, they usually are. Well, my love life being the only exception to the rule...I saw Tucker for the second time, in a long time on Monday afternoon. We were attending an investment meeting, and he was there also. He watched me the whole time. ( I talked about him in my April 24th edition of Luvin Me's saga titled He Is Trippin')

I knew the calls would start again...the flowers would come...the "pop up" trips to my house. He has called my cell phone 42 times in 2 days. Is that crazy or what? I just wish he would disappear. I have never wanted anyone to love me that much...not enough to stalk me. I can understand wanting a person. But how can you want someone so badly, who doesn't want you back?

I have several other things going on in my life, but I'm too exhausted this morning to post about them. There will be more on that in the week to come...

Have you ever had a stalker?

16 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Fortunately no, no stalker. I have had folks that would not go away. I bet the feeling of being stalked is scary!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...It is...

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    i've been stalked. wasn't cool. he threatened to kill me if i didn't take him back.

    yeah, i wasn't flattered one bit.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    Never had a stalker but like LadyNay there was one who just didnt get it...but if you think about it men are taught to pursue and to chase, sometimes it goes overboard. That is very scary.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @nikki...I'm glad someone knows how I feel...

    @valentino...He gives me the creeps everytinme I see him. He is gorgeous, but I know what thoughts lie behind those beautiful eyes...

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said…

    Yup, and he befriended my mother, so I was really scared. My Dad hid a camcorder on the side of her house, just so she could see him slithering around.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i have had a stalker.. not as extreme as yours though! i would take out a restraining order on his ass! at least that would end the 'pop-ups'

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @youtoldharpo...OMG!

    @ttd...I think that will only make him mad.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @southern gal...They are strange...They stop at nothing just to get you to talk to them, if nothing else.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    42 times...damn girl...you put it on him didn't u?

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Um...no...not really. I did have a pseudo stalker though...but once I told him what was up (or what WASN'T up) and basically told him to stop calling...he did. He just stalked me until I acknowledged him and gave him the answers that he needed...as if not answering his calls, going to see him, etc...wasn't answer enough! LOL.

    Good luck with this...

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Never had a stalker,thankfully.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @sarccastic...I can't help it...

    @sangrocito...That sounds scary.

    @Darbs...I wish he would just give it up.

    @abeni...that's a good thing...

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    My BD would stalk the hell outta me...it was scary. He stalked me and my boyfriends....

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    And he did this while he had a restraining order out on his ass...

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @nsane...Dang. I guess that paper meant nothing to him....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home