LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Who's the Real Queen?

Why was it 100 degrees yesterday? Why is it going to be that hot all week?

I spent most of my day inside where it was cool. My friends all came over yesterday evening to finalize all the last minute details of our trip. I ordered some food, mixed some drinks, and it was on! But you know it would not me ME if I didn't say that something didn't happen to put a damper on the evening.

My friend that I mentioned before(the one who has a live-in girlfriend, and a boy toy on the side), brought his male friend over with him. My house is one of the few places where they can be together without having to risk the chance of being caught by his lady friend. His friend is always complimenting on my sense of style. My house, my clothes, my hair...You get it. It's starting to make me feel a little creepy. I mean, I can take a good compliment as well as the next person, but I feel like he is over-doing it. He's cool and all, but I'm not adding him to my best friend list or anything. Well, during the course of the evening, he was a little upset that he will be missing the trip, and he let it show. Actually he acted a d*** fool. Let's just say by the end of the evening, I asked my friend to never bring him back to my house again. I was already a little nervous that his girl would someday find out, come in, and shoot us all. She looks like the type...I am doing well these days and I refuse to let anyone rain on my parade. I was trying to be a good friend but keep that crazy s*** out of my house!

From the experiences I have had in the last few months, I have one puzzling question that is hanging in the balance...

In your experiences, who do you think can cause more drama, a gay man or a straight woman? Who's the real queen? Who owns the rights to the drama throne?

13 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Hmmmm I wonder why ole boy started to act a fool? Interesting...

    In your experiences, who do you think can cause more drama, a gay man or a straight woman? Who's the real queen? Who owns the rights to the drama throne?

    The jury is out on that one! 4 real LOL

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    definitely a gay man!!!!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    At this point, I don't know who gets the crown!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    A gay man, he is as emotionally aware as a woman ( alot of times) and as fool as a straight man...psycho combo.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @valentino...very convincing argument! That is quite a combination.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger 4EverJennayNay said…

    i'm gonna have to cosign with valentino.

    gay men understand women better than some women do. but there's also the basic male instinct still in play that allows them to turn the emotions off. i've seen a gay men wreck some isht just cause he wanted. He was more of a bitch than I ever could have been... and you wanna talk about two faced? I had to give it to him because he definately put much time and energy into his drama sessions.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I was kind of on the fence about this one but I guess I have to cosign with the others.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @All...So far, gay men have the lead on this one.


    @southern gal...I guess I really don't have any feelings about it. I let him lead his life and pray that he is okay. He is putting himself into a dangerous situation both physically and emotionally. I don't agree with what he is doing, but I support him as my friend.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Mrs A. said…

    hey missy, i shouted you out for inspriing my post for the day-LATER!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Umm why is he acting a fool, was he asked to go along and if not then leave it at that LOL...I have no clue who can be more dramatic cause there are moments when I know I'm being a lil bit extra LOL

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @miss a...Thanks for the shout-out!

    @honey...No, he was not invited, and will not be going anywhere with me!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Lol.All I will say is a gay man can hold his own

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @All...I do believe that gay man have won this round!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home