LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Big or Small?

I had a wonderful weekend. I had a great time doing absolutely nothing. Well, almost nothing, but you get the point. My man is so tired that he is still in my bed asleep. I have been appreciating him all weekend. He is off work for the next two weeks. He closed a multi-million dollar deal with his company, and got a bonus and week off, on top of the week that he had already planned to be off. So of course, I won't be getting any work done! A few more days of hardly working for me, and we are off to Jamaica! I can't wait. All of my close friends are going! I am ready to kick back, party , and just let it all hang out. I wanted more than the tourist experience of Jamaica so we are going with some Jamaicans, and they know all the hot spots, so I know it's going to be fun. I don't drink now, but we will see if that changes before the end of the vacation. I plan to still be posting...sharing some of the details of my vacation....depending on how the time that I have. I still have to log on everyday for work, to make sure that things are going smoothly in the office( I guess I'll get to take a real vacation one day)... I will be logging on, checking up on things, and logging off before you can blink twice... I'm sure that no work will be done!

This has nothing to do with my vacation, but it has been running through my mind, so I'll put it out there for you all...I know, I'm making you think on a Monday... but it's what I do best....

Why does size matter so much?

Is bigger, always better?

Think about it...we have things, be we always want more.

So you prefer things big and pretentious or small and sleek?

What are some things that you like large?

What are some things that you would prefer to have small?

13 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Don't be surprized to see me pop out of your suitcase! LOL You gotta have at least one drink there! I have heard some of their alcohol puts ours to shame, but I don't know....

    Why does size matter so much?
    Cuz I want the most bang for the buck

    Is bigger, always better?
    Nope!

    So you prefer things big and pretentious or small and sleek?
    Depends on what it is....

    What are some things that you like large?
    Family, cars, men, bank account...blah blah blah

    What are some things that you would prefer to have small?
    Circle of friends, can't think of nothing else right now...

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    DARN YOU!! Why is everyone going to Jamaica...I wanna go (whiney voice) lol...but have a great time you deserve it...glad you had a nice weekend and on to the thoughts...Bigger is not always better, the time and effort someone puts into the act is what I remember.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...I can't wait!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @honey...My friends and I had a discussion about size this weekend, and it left me puzzled...I had to get someone else's opinion...

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Why does size matter so much?
    It doesn't to me.

    Is bigger, always better?
    Nope.

    So you prefer things big and pretentious or small and sleek?
    Depends on what it is really.

    What are some things that you like large?
    How graphic do you want me to be, lol? Family get togethers, my sugar mama's bank account, the number of people that gives me gifts, my bank account, dogs, number of associates, & my area of knowledge. I could come up with a better list if I felt like thinking.

    What are some things that you would prefer to have small?
    The number of people that know the true me, anything I have to lift during a move, & number of male friends my woman has.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...The last answer is true, but a lot of guys won't admit to it...I think they are all a tad bit jealous of their woman's male friends.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    Mother told me at a young age that bigger isn't always better, because the reason why she had to have a hysterectomy is because of a HUGE penis....

    I like mines average....

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said…

    I need Big money!!
    I like big men (tall not bony)
    I want a nice sized house...not big...

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I'm rarely jealous without a reason. I'd prefer my woman not to have a lot of male friends because 1.) I have issues with males in general, 2.) a lot of women are still cool with recent ex-lovers and try to pass them off as current friends. I suppose if our character was similar then it wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, our character is usually dissimilar, so it's a problem.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Abeni said…

    Enjoy jamaica.Am going in July.

    I like small circle of friends,tasteful jewellery,small meals etc

    I want a large bank account:)

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @nsane...The big ones will get you every time!

    @freaky...now I understand.

    @sangroncito...I can't wait!

    @abeni...I think we all want a larger bank account!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger N4R said…

    I want to go...

    Why does size matter so much?
    Size is always important. You regardless of the size, big or small you have a preference.

    Is bigger, always better?
    Not all the time but very often it helps.

    So you prefer things big and pretentious or small and sleek?
    I would perfer things to be small and sleek to be honest. I am very much a person of class. I like things that remain classic and timeless. Big and pretentious doesn't do that for you, unless it is a fine car.

    What are some things that you like large?
    I used to want my man to holding large but I can do without that. Give me something regular or just a little over. Size there is so over rated although it is fun to play with every now and again. A large bank account is sweet, a large kitchen is always good (just got mine), and a man with a large attention span.

    What are some things that you would prefer to have small?
    Small and intimate events where you can meet and greet and mingle. I also like small tokens of affection that shows he cares.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @no4real...Welcome back. I can't wait to hear what you've got going on these days...I personally love compliments. I like the way he notices things without me having to mention them...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home