LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yesterday, He Found The Time

He had to be up early...and he found the time to make breakfast.

He had an early morning doctor's appointment...yet he found the time drop my daughter off at school.

He had a big project at work due in 2 days...yet he found the time to meet me for lunch.

He went to the mall to shop...and came back with something for everyone in the house except himself.

He had a stressful day...yet he was more concerned with how my day was.

His mother is sick...but he keeps on going.


I appreciate all the things that my man does for me...All the sacrifices he makes for me...The way he treats me...The way he loves me.


He never complains...He says that to complain would mean that he is doing something that he doesn't want to do.


No questions today...Just a lotta love in the air...

7 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You give me hope that there is a good man out there some where. I am glad you are happy.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Continue to count your blessings.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    BLACK LOVE is so beautiful.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Shug said…

    He got a single brother/cousin/nephew/uncle around the age of 25???

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    Awwwww...Reading about you two always inspires me.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @lady j...It's out there...finding it is the hard part...

    @southern gal...Me too!

    @ladynay...Daily

    @deepnthought...Yes it is...

    @shug...There are 4 of them, but they are all different...He has some fine cousins as well...LOL

    @valentino...Awww

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger fuzzy said…

    @ lady j: there are many good men out there. Sometimes we hide under the rocks and you have to find us!

    Good for you gettin breakfast! Hope things get better for him and good luck on that project.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home