LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh Well..

My last post marked my 200th post, but I have been so busy trying to catch up on my work, I didn't have time to do anything special...Oh well...

My man has been under the weather since we got back, and he is being such a baby.

I can't wait until we go out of the country again.

I haven't read many blogs lately so I feel so out- of- the loop.

I'm ready to have another child now. I knew the time would come...

How many times is my employee going to ask me for her paycheck early? How many emergencies can you have...I know it sounds cruel, but now I have to explain it my boss...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Tis the season to need money.

    Sorry about your man being ill.

    Make sure you keep that baby bug in TX. LOL

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Congratulations on number 200.

    Why does he have to be a baby? Your man just needs a little more luvin' from Luvin, that's all. LOL!

    Don't listen to either of them pass that baby bug around Michigan in general and I can give you some individual names to pass it too specifically. Just let me find my list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home