LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Missing His Luvin'

I'm a borderline nymph when it comes to good sex. Especially when I'm used to getting it on a regular basis. I guess I really didn't realize how much it affected my everyday life until I had to do without it while my man was sick.

...Thank goodness that's over.


How does sex affect your life?

Do you have to have it or can you do without it for long periods of time?


I've gone without sex for a long time in the past because I wanted to. I have never been put in the position of where I had to do without it for a long time. Hmm. That's another post altogether.

If you had to take a vow of celibacy starting today, could you do it? Now with this vow, there would be certain terms...You would not have sex until you have found love, and
intimacy....

I wonder if I could do it again. Honestly, I'm glad that I don't have to find out...

I think I could live without sex if I had to. If something were to happen to my man to where he was still living but could not perform, I would still love him for the man that he is. I'm sure it would be difficult for me in the beginning...in the middle...heck it would be hard for me!

Making love to someone that you love is a beautiful thing. It's more than just sex. Now that I have experienced that feeling, I don't think I could have it any other way under normal circumstances.

Why do you think people put so much emphasis on sex?

9 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    How does sex affect your life?

    After a good season my attitude is better.

    Do you have to have it?
    I can go without for long periods of time.

    If I had to take a vow of celibacy could I?
    Sure I could

    Why so much emphasis on sex?
    Cuz it feels great when done right.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...All I can say is...true.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Shai said…

    I am taking a vow right now. Actually it has been over a year.

    Yes, sex is overrated when you are just out to get and not have a connection and relationship. IMHO

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger SLUMP FACADE said…

    #1 -- It affects my life in a minimal manner, I usually have sex just to get some good sleep;p

    #2 -- I certainly don't have to have it, unless the woman has beautiful feet and doesn't mind me making love to them...

    #3 -- I'm on a vow of celibacy now or at least I get offered a movie, dinner and breakfast yet again...

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    cause sex is so freaking amazing!!!! the longest i can go (seeing that i have a man) is a week.. maybe a little longer... but can't do months at a time like when i was single (even then, it was hard as hell!) i dont think i could handle the vow of celibacy... but u never know... like you, i'm glad i dont have to find out!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    Short and simple.. could i go without HELL NO!! LOL...

    We put an emphasis on sex, cause it's a need... We have to have sex to survive.. ain't natural to not get some sexual healing... lol :-)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I smile for days when I'm getting something good LOL

    And you are correct having sex with someone you love makes the experience even more mindblowing

    I could take a vow of celibacy today if that's what I choose to do...just keep me away from the men LOL sike let me stop

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I have been celibate going on 4 years and I think I miss intamacy and not sex.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger fuzzy said…

    People put much emphasis on sex because it has integrated itself into our day to day lives. Its on TV, its in clubs, and sometimes in the way we dress. Since its so very noticable we think about it a lot!

    I believe when sex was so taboo to mention in public, then there were less issues concerning it and a lot less diseases too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home