LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Time Away

I'm seeing the world in a whole new light...If there is one thing that I brought back from my journey, it is...Ignorance is caused by the absence of experience... Our thoughts and beliefs are based on things that we know or at least we think we know. There is so much out there, and I have made it my mission to see and do as much as I can, while I can.

There's just something about boarding a plane to a destination that you've only seen in your dreams. I got the chance to experience Europe...Italy to be exact. I had a wonderful time. The sights, the sounds, the smells. It was all different from what I'm used to. My man's company sponsored the trip for him and 4 of his colleges and their spouses. We had a great time. It came as sort of a last minute deal, but it was well worth it...On top of that, we spent very little out-of pocket money, except for the shopping...Of course he had to go and get sick our last day there, but we still had a great time.

I have a lot of catching up to do today...Work..blog reading...and everything else in between.


What are some things that you hope to experience in your lifetime?

8 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    So generic but life in general. In the grand scheme of things I haven't done very much.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    As far as life goes, I have a long way to go as well.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I was about to say..where is she LOL...I need to catch up.

    I want to travel to another country preferably Belize or Fiji..but I'll take Mexico right now lol...

    I just want to experience life...the good and the bad..cause I know in the end I'll be a better person because of what's occurred

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @southern gal...Now you know how I am about pics...I might have to make an exception when I get married...

    @honey...I've been MIA, but I'm back, for now...

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Shug said…

    OOH!!!! You went to Italy...I'm so jealous. That's the one place that I really want to go to. Well there and Africa. Glad you're back. I was kinda worried about you.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I have a wholelife ahead of me to experience. That and motherhood.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope to experience being married and traveling. those are the two things I look forward to the most. Oh and watching my baby graduate college.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home