LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, December 18, 2006

My Weekend...

I've decided that I will help my friend...a little. I am not going to give her the full amount. It's one thing to be generous, but it's a totally different thing to be a fool...

My weekend was pretty uneventful. We just spent quality time together having some good old fashioned family fun. It's been pretty warm outside the last couple of days.

We took my daughter to the Children's Museum on Friday. We shopped and wrapped gifts on Saturday. We spent Sunday with my man's family. We went to church, then out to eat. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them. They love my daughter to death...

My man and I had a quiet evening at home alone on Sunday. My daughter went to her dad's house. He always takes his vacation from work around Christmas so that he can spend time with my daughter while she's out of school. I'm child- free for a whole week! I know my man will be planning some naughty things! I can't wait!

How was your weekend?

8 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I wasn't feeling so well but the weekend wasn't bad.

    Have oddles of fun for your child free week.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I hope you enjoy your week.Glad your weekend was great.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well you saw how my weekend was LOL..glad you had a restful uneventful weekend of sorts. Yea being a friend is ok but being an idiot is another LOL...

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...I miss her already, but I'll get obver it...Hope you're feeling better.

    @southern gal...Quality time is the best time...

    @deepnthought...I hope you enjoy your week as well..

    @honey...Yep, I read all about it...

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    i know ur going to have a blast this week! dont let him make u go MIA ;-)

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...I'll be around for the most part...I think...LOL

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Glad you had a good weekend.

    I did some shopping and played chauffeur. Nothing too special. Now I just have to decide if I need to take a present back or not and I'm done with Christmas shopping for the most part other than picking up something for my dog.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @freaky...Every time I think I'm finished shopping, I see something else thst I want to grt for my man or my daughter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home