LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Don't Want To Go!

I have a couple of grown a** people in the office acting like kids, so I have to go downtown to the office today to intervene. I'll try to post later, depending on how long it takes me to handle the situation...

To think, they actually want me to leave the comfort of my home and go into the office. What is wrong with these people? LOL...

Guess it's time to go earn my money. Until next time...


UPDATE:


Unfortunatley, I had to let one person go, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I hate to see people out of a job, but when they have to call the boss in, there has to be results!

I just posted the job on my company site so we'll see how many interviews I have by the end of the week. The pay is pretty good so this should be interesting. That just means that I'll actually have to go to work! Dang!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home