LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nothing Big Going On...

Shopping is my therapy. I say, why pay a psychologist $100 an hour when I can buy shoes? They make me feel just as good. I have my own style. I'm not flashy, but stylish. I like my clothes simple, but elegant. Very girlie, but no frills and lace. My man and I met up at the mall and shopped for a few hours yesterday evening after I left the hospital. I was so proud of him. He is one of those go in, get what you need, and get out type of brothas(like most men). But, yesterday, he waited patiently while I shopped. I am on this dress craze, so I went from store to store, trying on and buying dresses. He never complained once.

I went into this store that I like to see what they had. The store has chairs right outside the dressing room, and he was sitting right across from the door. I would try something on, and come out and get his opinion, (even though I already had my mind made up), on the dress. After about the third dress I notice that there are two other ladies in the dressing room. One keeps walking out as I am walking in, and my curious behind had to see where she kept going. She was doing the same thing that I was doing. She was asking MY man how her clothes looked. He didn't reply, he just nodded and smiled, and she turned around and went back in to change her outfit. He didn't say anything. He just continued to sit there, in the way only he can. Not really looking at anything, but taking in everything at the same time. I just went in and quickly put my clothes back on and grabbed the dresses that I wanted . I made it out before she did. I walked out and told my man that I was finished, and I was ready to go. He had a little smirk on his face. He and I both knew exactly what I was doing, and I think he liked it. As we were walking away, I saw her coming out to ask his opinion on another one of her outfits. All she saw was the back of his head and and empty chair. Sorry...she better go get her own! Small gestures like that boosts his ego. He thought that I was a little jealous, which I really wasn't, I just didn't like the fact that she was asking his opinion on her clothes...Ask someone who works there...but, he liked it. I could tell. He likes the fact that I am in control of my anger these days... After that, he couldn't keep his hands off my for the rest of the trip to the mall. I just gave up because I saw that I wouldn't get anything accomplished. He wanted me right then and there, so we headed for the exit. We wanted to see who could make it to my house first....He won darnit!

He is into spontaneous sex when he really cares about a woman. He can do it anytime, anyplace. I am a little more reserved, but I am not a prude. I can't just be hiking my dress up anywhere. But,I'm not saying that I haven't stolen a moment...We have had some freaky encounters in some of the weirdest places....A utility closet...driving down the highway at night... in his parent's attic... I know that spontaneity is something that he likes, so I compromise, and go with the flow. Let's just say that I didn't get much accomplished for the evening. We ordered take-out, .and I woke up this morning feeling like a new woman!

Where are some of the weird places that you have had sexual encounters?

Do you think that sex is better when you know and care about a person, or is it better when you first meet someone and you start having sex on a regular basis?

13 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    He was happy which was all that mattered!

    Where are some of the weird places that you have had sexual encounters?
    Weird? Iono....

    Do you think that sex is better when you know and care about a person, or is it better when you first meet someone and you start having sex on a regular basis?

    I think it gets better as you get to know and care about a person

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i dont think anyplace is really "weird" to have sex... whenever the mood stikes! :-)

    i think sex can be good both ways... but it is definitly BETTER when you love & care about your partner...

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Where are some of the weird places that you have had sexual encounters? Can't really say I've ever had sex in weird places.

    Do you think that sex is better when you know and care about a person, or is it better when you first meet someone and you start having sex on a regular basis? Sex is definitely better when I know and care about a person. When I care it shows, when I don't it shows even more.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    As ladynay stated he was happy lol...on a highway at night..dang girl I'm gonna need to try that. Weird I wouldn't say weird maybe unusual....a club. I think sex is better when you care about the person then again I'd just met and then had with them on the regular so I guess it depends. I read your comment on browneyes blog about how kids and dogs know people..girl why does Giz (my dog) love Nurse dude...hmmm lol

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...Yep..he was happy as a lark!

    @ttd...I think it gets better with love and time...

    @freaky...You seem like you can be pretty cold when you need to be.

    @honey...Maybe Giz is trying to tell you something!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    Sex is better when you car about the person.

    weird place : when I was in the Navy, on the ship in the engine room *blushing~ running out of the post...*

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I'm a sweetheart if people stay around long enough for me to let down my guard, get to know me, and earn my trust and friendship. If I feel I need to protect myself emotionally then I can and probably will be very cold. Then again if I have to think about protecting myself emotionally from her I probably shouldn't be sleeping with her in the first place.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @souther gal...The backyard...Oh my.

    @mznew...ROTF

    @freaky...True.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @G...I was trying to figure out where she came from myself!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Where are some of the weird places that you have had sexual encounters?

    In a basement, In a car, In the park.... almost. LOL


    Do you think that sex is better when you know and care about a person, or is it better when you first meet someone and you start having sex on a regular basis?

    Sex is always better when you care about that person.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Clay said…

    lolol - "hiking your dress up" - lol!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @msmhim...welcome back to blogland!

    @clay...thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lyrically speaking said…

    Kudos!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home