LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Why?

My brain is on auto pilot this morning...But I do have a few thoughts seeping through...


-Why was it already 75 degrees when I went running at 5 a.m. this morning?

-Why does my neighbor insist on running with me, and talking, even though I have my IPOD on at all times? Plus, I have asthma. I can't run and talk at the same time!

-Why does the new couple across the street keep inviting me over, when I am home alone (they never invite my man)? What are they trying to do to me?

-Why do whites in Texas turn their noses up at blacks, but tan for hours to get their skin to look like ours?

-Why do white women with brown skin children keep giving me dirty looks like I've done something to them?

-Why can't I stop seeing cute sandals...and buying them?

-Why do women wear open-toed shoes without getting a pedicure?

-Why did I almost have to fight this lady over a dress that I wanted yesterday? It's not my fault that one of YOUR employees put the wrong price on it.

-Why did I get it at sale price? I would have paid full price for it because I wanted it, but if I can get my way...Why not?

-Why did I get approached by this fine a** guy, and he started stuttering when he asked for my number?

-Why did I just walk off and start laughing?

-Why did I see crazy a** Alana (the stalker chic that wants to be friends) in the mall yesterday?

-Why did she call me twice last night?

-Why does my man insist on having the last word in a disagreement?

-Why do I just ignore him and change the subject, and I know he going to get pissed?

-Why do I enjoy angry sex so much?

-Why did this tall piece of dark chocolate come and sit at my table at the mall yesterday, and talk to me, and when he questioned me about my ring, I smiled when I told him that I wasn't married yet?

-Why did he try to give me his number?

-Why did I smile, get up, and walk away?

-Why did he smile and walk in the other direction?

-Why did we both look back?

-Why is my friend so afraid to come out of the closet? He openly admits that he is gay around us, but in public, he is living a lie.

-Why do I feel sorry for him and wish that there was something that I could do to make it easier?

-Why do I wish his dad wasn't an a**hole? Why is his family trying to force him to stay in a relationship with a woman that he cares for, but will never love the way she deserves to be loved?

-Why does this woman know that her man is gay, but refuses to let him go because she feels that she will never find anyone like him?

-Why does he keep feeling guilty for what the breakup may do to her? What about him?

-Why does he continue to stay with her, and have a man on the side that he brings to all of the functions at my house?

-Why did they look so happy together at the pool party, and d*** near started to cry when they had to go their separate ways?

-Why is he hurting three people in this madness?

-Why do I continue to keep my mouth closed and just support my friend in his efforts?

-Why am I tired of asking questions?

11 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    Why is it that when you got a man, you get approached by new ones?

    Why do folks want you to spell it out that you don't want to be bothered with them any longer?

    why ask why *shrug* because as humans we are inately curious. Good Morning LM *wave*

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Happy Memorial Day weekend!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Why am I not first today? Ugh! LOL

    That must be hard watching your friend in his situation....

    I don't know why people of the opposite sex wanna holla when you got somebody already!

    Stutterin' dude was prolly just nervous...

    Ain't nothing wrong with flirting as long as it stays just that a flirt.

    Why I love catching an unexpected discount. Like going up to the register and your purchase rings up lower than the tag! LOVE IT!

    Don't be fighting over no dress girl! ROFL

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Mznew..Good morning.Why am I so glad that it's Friday?

    @Freaky..The same to you!

    @ladynay...I was mad because she accused me of changing the price! WTF! Like I care some kind of pricing machine around in my purse! The store manager looked at her like she was crazy!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    ur tired of asking questions b/c u asked so many! lol

    i like angry sex too.. so much passion behind it!

    have a great weekend!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    OMG...So much goin on!!!! Why Are you my new hero ?

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...I do ask a lot of questions don't I?

    @valentino...Yaaayy! I'm a hero!LOL!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    Girl its sounds like its hot as hell where you are as it is here! Great questions. I have some of the same ones myself.

    Happy Memorial Weekend!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    Don't you hate girls not getting pedicures?!?!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    I am convinced that when you are with a man and happy that you release pheremones that attract other men. These other men know that a man wants you and now they want you too. Everytime I am in a relationship I get way more male attention.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home