LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Some Sanity in My Insane World

I am so tired that I can't think straight today. My brain is on Auto-Pilot. I have not had any sleep, and I have not spent anytime with my man. Between work, my friends and the studio, and my daughter(gymnastics, dance, and soccer), I have had little time for me. I am running on E. My man is starting to get a little antsy, so I have to slow down and give him some much needed TLC.

Is it me, or does your partner speak a silent language, letting you know what they need? They try not to come off as being jealous or controlling, but deep inside they really want to say, WHAT ABOUT ME! I learned long ago to look for the small things. The signals that they give. The little things can make or break a relationship!

I'm only going to work a half day today, so I can devote the rest of my day to him. I am sending my daughter off to her dad's...Which is right up her alley.

I'll have to take a little nap, so I will be ready!

Have a Nice Day everyone, and don't forget to Love Yourself, because I am definitely Luvin' Me!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Get some rest girlie..you def said it love yourself cause I'm loving me (lol)

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Get some rest and get some "luvin" for me while your at it! LOL

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    You go girl.Yes,you learn to pick up the non verbal cues

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Yup... you have to make that time for your man cause if it was reversed you woulf want him to make the time.... good luck

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    LOL @insanelysane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home