LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, February 20, 2006

What is your Aphrodisiac?

What is it that turns you on about a person? Their eyes, their smile? For me, it's a little deeper than that. Of course, physical attraction is a must, but what happends after the looks are gone?

Intellect, that's my turn on. I like a man who can hold his own in a conversation. Not meaningless chatter about the weather, or the local news...but true, in depth conversation. Makes me hotter than the Sahara.

I also like the small things ...The way he looks at me when I walk past him. Taking a deep breath, with a slight grin... The way he gently bites his bottom lip on the right when he's thinking (oh those lips...so soft)... The way he smells(his pheremones make me want him)...The way he speaks to me. Like he has scripted evey word...The way he stokes his chin when he's worried (forever the protector)...The way he listens to me, and allows me to make my own decisions, rather than fix the problem for me...The way he holds me at just the right time. Offering me his quiet support. Never saying a word, just being there...The way his eyes seem to sparkle when he smiles...

That's what I like...What do you like?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I like attention, to even the smallest things.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    i enjoy it when i see and attractive woman with confidence....there's nothing sexier than that...

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    I like the smile and intellect.Nothing bores me more than a man whose entire conversation is cars or no awareness of what's happening in the world

     

Post a Comment

<< Home