LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

You Don't Miss Your Well.......

In a continuation of my last post.....

My friend's girlfriend is turning into this phsyco stalker. She's calling him constantly. Following him around. Yesterday, he wouldn't take any of her calls so she sat in the lobby of his job until he got off work. She was hysterical...screaming and crying. He said that she made such a scene that the receptionist called security to have her removed.(Whatever happened to self respect!)

He walked outside with her, because he is just a nice person...She says she doesn't care how she looks to other people. She loves him and will do anything to get him back. Last night, she sat outside of his house all night long. She kept calling and knocking on his door. He called the police 3 times, but she left before they got there every time. Now this is way past love...This is crazy! He said that when he pulled out of the garage this morning, she was asleep in her car. He left her there, and called in to work. He came to my house this morning(I work from home most days) and slept in one of my guest bedrooms, seeing that he couldn't get any sleep last night. He left my house and went to get a restraining order put on her. He drove my car and left his parked in my garage just in case.

She keeps leaving these crazy message saying that she would hurt any female who tries to get close to him. She keeps saying she is going to kill herself. This girl is nuts! She vowed to make his life miserable if he doesn't take her back. WTF? Does she think that will make him want her?

Now for the recap....She cheated...got caught...and now she's upset because he doesn't want her. He says he can't trust her. Now that she's acting crazy, he says he doesn't know her!

Do we really know the people that we date? Do you think people show early signs of being crazy, or are these actions brought on by bad situations?

7 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    Damn!

    At first, I was like well maybe she’s just heartbroken, but I needed more info on the situation to see what’s really going on. But then, the psycho-ness just kept getting worse and worse. I was like, whoa wait a minute, this is getting ridiculous!

    Then it only get’s worse when you say SHE is the reason that they broke up. I was thinking that he just dumped her, but she is the one that messed everything up.

    That is crazy. Cutting up at the dude’s job and sitting outside his house all nite like a stalker. Ummmmm, if someone calls the police on you to make you leave them alone, you would have to be “mentally disturbed” to still want to be with them!

    LOL, this was a good post!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Looks like I have to do some back reading....

    But most people show signs early, we just don't catch it

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Abeni said…

    I figure the signs are there but we just ignore them or pass them off as something else.Thanks for dropping by my spot

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @Dee There are some crazy A@# people in the world!

    @2006 Being a friend is one tough job! I'm just trying to stick it out fo rhim.

    @southern gal I think so too. I think we just overlook them.

    @"n" search of ecstacy Yep...teh girl is nuts!

    @ladynay I think we just make excuses in our head for their actions...We say things like,"They are just being concerned, or they just want me all to themselves..." In reality they are crazy as h@#$!

    @abeni I enjoyed your blog...I will be back...

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Dang homegirl is a few eggs short of a dozen lol. She will probably get crazier I hope he takes other measures to get her to leave him alone.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Girl u better be careful and watch out....sounds like some fatal attraction type sh!t.......

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    she missing some fries out of her happy meal.....that chic is one step from a hug-me-sweater-with-extra-long-arms *smh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home