LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What If....

What if you had more money? Would you do anything to help others? What would you do with it?

What if you found the man/woman of your dreams? Would you love him/her like they should be loved? Are you open and ready to be loved, or do you have issues that need to be resolved?

What if you could do one thing over? What would it be?

What if you could change one person's thoughts? Who would it be?

What if you could have your dream job? What would it be? Do you derserve it? Why?

What if you could be someone else for a day? Who would you be?

We all sit and talk about what we would do if we had just a little more time...or have the perfect mate...or more money? Are you ready for it? Can you handle it? If you had these opportunities, what would you do with them?

5 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said…

    Here's one: What if all I am is all I have and I lose all I have...then what am I?

    Coming Into Reality,
    -Jamal

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    That was deep what jamal said. It's really something to think about.

    If I had money I would definitely share the wealth.I Think I have come across the man of my dreams a few times but I never took the time to really love them. If I could do one thing over it would be my 20's. I already have my dream job but I'm not actually getting paid for it. I'm everyone's psychiatrist, but because I never officially became a psych Dr. my services are free. I wouldn' want to be someone else not even for a day.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @jamal...Now you have me thinking....

    @trinabeingtrina...I would never want to anyone else either......

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Dell Gines said…

    I don't live by what ifs, I live by what is and what I will be, and what I am doing to get there.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    We always say we don't have enough time to do what we need to....What if you had more time? Would you do what you need to or still do what you want to?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home