LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Love

What is true love? How does true love look...feel...taste? How do you know when you are truely in love, and the one that you love really loves you back?

I feel that love comes with knowing your mate. When you love someone, you know exactly what to do to make them happy with little effort. It's like second nature to you. You are considerate of their feeling at all times, and you make decisions with them in mind. When that person becomes the first thing you think of when you wake up, and the last thing you think of before you sleep... is that love?

How long does it take to fall in love? Is there a such thing as love at first sight( or is it lust) or does it take a month...a day...a year?

What are your thoughts on love?

6 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    I am a firm believer in love at first sight! I saw my husband and I new I was in love.. A few months later I actually told him so after our 2nd date. Of course he didnt feel the same but I was patient and 2 months later he felt the same.


    I think only you can know when your in love. for some it takes years for others weeks. When you find that perfect match it is effort less

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I would think that it all depends on the person. I can remember my mom telling me that she thought my dad was corny when she first met him but they have been married for a lil over 20 years now..so what does that tell ya lol.

    I've known love and I would rather have known it and felt it than to never have been loved or loved at all lol....yea I know that's a saying.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    That's the good thing about love...it's unpredictable.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unconquerable Soul said…

    i wrote a post last month called penny with a hole in it... i think love is beautiful. I didn't realize i was in love with someone three months after I broke up with that person... but love hurts when you don't get it returned... i swear i think when i do find the love of my life, it will bring forth a new smile

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said…

    i'm in love with someone...that i'm not with any more.

    i want it to go away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home