LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

If You're Gonna Do It...Do It Right

As I told you in my last post, we have four black sheep in our family. Let me remind you of them ( we have the "baby mama", the career student, the crack head, and the shop-a-holic. So for my post today, I'm going to go into detail about the "baby mama". A 'baby-mama' to me, is not a woman with a kid out of wedlock...because things happen, and we just deal with them...a 'baby-mama" is a way of life...My cousin has babies (she is 24 and has 6 kids), puts the dad's on child support, and doesn't work. That, my friends....is a baby mama. She has turned it into an occupation. She didn't stop with one. Six kids...six daddies.( She gets enough in child support to pay her mortgage, has a new Range Rover, her kids wear the latest ghetto gear, and she has never had a job a day in her life! She is an all around ghetto superstar. She is what the men might call a dime piece. Six kids and you can't tell. She works out, eats right, and keeps everything in place. men get so caught up in the physical...they lose sight of everything else.... Talk about having skeletons in your closet...I'm about to start calling her the Bone Collector!

Why do women kids by several different men and have the nerve to get upset when someone mentions this fact. She says I am jealous of her. Yea right. Finding a babysitter is a nightmare, and as much as I love my family. I don't babysit! All she does is sit at home all day. On top of that, she sends her kids to daycare, for someone else to take care of them all day.

She called in an uproar because one of the kid's dads quit his job so he doesn't have to pay. Which I think is wrong as well. He should not have laid down and had the kid with her (he is the father of baby # 4) if he didn't want to take care of it. He already saw that she has done this to 3 other guys, but he CHOSE to fall right in. The blame lies on the two consenting adults who created the child!

So, what do you think about this baby momma thing?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    I am flabbergasted..that just blows my mind. I have so much to say about that I think you have just inspired a new blog. I have a cousin that has 7 kids and is 33, but her baby's daddies are all broke so she is broke.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger @GaryTylone said…

    How do you keep having kids like that? I will never understand...but I must give her props for driving a Range and being unemployed...that must be some kinda control of the situation...But damn 6 kids...and she's 26...shooooot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home